Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays DRC NASCAR fans!

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Have a good holiday!

presents3.gif

presents2.gif

merrychristmas.gif

Reactions: Aaron

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Merry Christmas to all my friends here and their loved ones! Have a safe holiday!

Last edited:

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Appreciate your listening to "The Morning Drive" and on behalf of Bagman, Tyler, PK and myself we look forward to 2010 and truly welcome all your thoughts, opinions and input. It's been an unbelievable experience being the newest addition to the show and coming under such tragic circumstances as the loss of David, we've all tried our best to put together what we hope is an entertaining and informative show every morning. Keep the Poole family in your holiday thoughts and enjoy a safe holiday season. See you on SNR in 2010.

Pete Pistone

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Appreciate your listening to "The Morning Drive" and on behalf of Bagman, Tyler, PK and myself we look forward to 2010 and truly welcome all your thoughts, opinions and input. It's been an unbelievable experience being the newest addition to the show and coming under such tragic circumstances as the loss of David, we've all tried our best to put together what we hope is an entertaining and informative show every morning. Keep the Poole family in your holiday thoughts and enjoy a safe holiday season. See you on SNR in 2010.

Pete Pistone

Merry Christmas to you Pete, you're doing a great job:bigthumbup:

And Merry Christmas to all NASCAR fans, both here and elsewhere... May Jimmie not win another championship next year:D

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Merry Christmas ya'll redneck hillbilly nascar fans! :p God bless each and everyone. May you have the best of everything! :hw: