Memphis (2008 NCAA Finals Run)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Memphis 2008 NCAA Finals Run is going to be erased because of an ineligible Derrick Rose :shock:

This is why the NBA should either require drafted players to be 3yrs outside of high school, or let them be drafter right out of high school.

The only people this hurts are the other players & the fans. Rose is gone. John Calipari is gone. The school & the fans are left to pick up the pieces :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
True enough, Semi.

Thats why you need to have the program all on the same page, and everyone responsible to be held accountable. It CAN be done, but I know its difficult.

My question is why hasnt the NCAA moved on all of the violations by USC? I know its a much more complicated matter, but, I would love to see USC taken to task.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
My question is why hasnt the NCAA moved on all of the violations by USC? I know its a much more complicated matter, but, I would love to see USC taken to task.

I was thinking about that Reggie Bush thing from a few yrs ago.

My guess is is that USC brings more money to the NCAA than Memphis does :rolleyes:

I bet if the NCAA takes away USC's national title, it will be in a few years when nobody cares :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device