Memebag Buy A Wii U

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Wii U has FPS games.. black ops 2 Is out now and plays great. i'm sure others will follow suit. Battlefield is also coming. As far as other "mature" games... I've rented and played assasins creed 3, zombiU, and Madden. Also gotta try mass effect 3. Nintendo is not just Mario anymore.

Also, my day 1 Update only took an hour to download and install. game updates about 20-30 mins. not bad really.. I could do other stuff on the console while updates for games installed.
Yea, you know the Big N has such a reputation as a "cute" console, which with a lot of their titles, it really is.

But, yes, you can get Black Ops, Assasins Creed, Zombie U, etc.

My sister got went ahead and got him an Xbox. That's what his friends have. I have no idea how the Big N is with online gaming. What I do know is Xbox Live is great for that stuff. That's what he wants to do.

He's into The Walking Dead so I got him Left 4 Dead 1, 2 and Blacks Ops 2. He should be in heaven.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
There is one demo in the big city nearby. Going to let my son test drive it since I'm in a new console mood.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I've decided to by a 3DS instead :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Santa brought Meme Girl Super Mario 3D World or whatever it's called. Lots of fun. We've been playing it a lot, and going back and playing some old Wii games as well.