Master Tape Theater, repeat mode?

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
Today's MTT is a repeat. Is the whole process going to be a repeat of last year where no new MTT would be played for the next 5 months?

Lazy programming and Hoard taking too many of the marbles.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Know more bullshit. ;)

MTT should be back on Fridays where it belongs, where you get more than one chance to listen. And a Bubba replay at 3:00 on Sundays.

I do think a third channel (or some sort of arrangement with Sirius Stars or Stars Too) might be a good thing.

I still think my idea from way back when would be worth trying. Different people want different things, but Sabien insists on one idea...why not have all three?

Howard 100 Friday Schedule:
6 AM ET - Master Tape Theatre

Whenever it ends - Friday show which could also be used to discuss Master Tape Theatre (Wrap-Up Show for MTT)

Whenever that ends, do a "Best of the Week" until 6 PM.

This makes a nice 12-hour block that can be re-aired at 6 PM ET Friday night.

If you think about it, each of those shows (MTT, BOTW, Friday Show) is roughly 4 hours.

Keep 101 as it is on Fridays.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I suspect SIRIXM is purposely trying to drive listeners away from THSS and make them listen to other stations.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
At least they're going back to previous years, instead of from earlier this year.

(I may be wrong, but wasn't that the case last year? The second half of 2008 featured MTT from the first half of 2008?)