Mass thread ignore?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
Since I don't subscribe to Sirius (and won't) I ignore the satellite radio forums, but yet I still get threads from those forums. If there is a extension or a way to mass ignore those threads I'd like to know about it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
Don't think I ever got an answer to this. It's a little annoying to get satellite radio threads from forums I'm otherwise ignoring.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Don't think I ever got an answer to this. It's a little annoying to get satellite radio threads from forums I'm otherwise ignoring.
I think you can ignore whole forums. But I seem to recall this discussed before and not all views honour the ignore.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I think you can ignore whole forums. But I seem to recall this discussed before and not all views honour the ignore.
I am ignoring whole forums. But I still get threads from those forums that I have to turn around and ignore. It'd be nice if there was a plugin or extension for vbulletin that allowed both.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I am ignoring whole forums. But I still get threads from those forums that I have to turn around and ignore. It'd be nice if there was a plugin or extension for vbulletin that allowed both.

Do you get them on tapatalk or on the web? Which views are you getting them? I do "New Posts" and I don't seem to see them although the forums I have on ignore are Stern which may be opt-in type and the political forum which does not exist anymore.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

Just ignore everything you aren't interested in. I'm ignoring the Costco pamphlet on my desk right now, but not the fake checks. It's making the pamphlet jealous, I bet. Like I care.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Amsterdam in the Rockies
I ignore the siriusxm forums. I have no reason to look at them since I don't subscribe. But in my new posts I have siriusaboutxm's post on the Sheryl Crow special. And I get others, I do ignore as I go along, but it gets to be repetitive after a while.