Mary Jo Buttafuoco....

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Who gives a shit? Been there, done that.

For Christ's sake, I can't stand listening to this stupid lady YET AGAIN.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
What does Buttafucco mean, anyway?;)

Something tells me that while emigrating to the United States, Joey's great grandfather had to settle a great misunderstanding with the powers that be on Ellis Island before setting foot on New York soil.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
The whole lot deserves one another.

Let them shoot, fuck, blow or whatever it is they do to each other. I just don't need to hear about it on the radio.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I think this is just a case of NYC-centrism today, but remember, back in the day the story was so big that all three big networks did their own made-for-TV-movie about it.

With that said, I mildly enjoyed the interview. She was promoting her first book, and Howard probably felt bad enough for her to want to help her out. However, I would agree with Snoozer about not wanting to hear her on again.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Who gives a shit? Been there, done that.

For Christ's sake, I can't stand listening to this stupid lady YET AGAIN.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

LOL @ that great use of smilies. didn't even know there was a dead horse one. but yea, as soon as I heard her come on, i changed the channel. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
LOL @ that great use of smilies. didn't even know there was a dead horse one. but yea, as soon as I heard her come on, i changed the channel. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i lasted about 5mins and then FFW'd