MarksFriggin

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Friggin is another way to say fuckin'. It's Mark's fuckin' website, but in a nice way.

At least that's my understanding...

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
It was also developed back in the day when Howard did his show on terrestrial radio. Using the word "friggin" was a word commonly used on the show. A natural fit.

Mark could answer that question if you were to write to him at his website. He's actually very good about responding back to questions about his website.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Mark could answer that question if you were to write to him at his website. He's actually very good about responding back to questions about his website.

Yes, he's quite friendly. He sent me the files for the Timmy The Cat game a while back after asking him about it in an email

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Yes, he's quite friendly. He sent me the files for the Timmy The Cat game a while back after asking him about it in an email

Oh man, that's a blast from the past! Is that the one where you are Jackie and you throw timmy's carcass off the side of the road or something? I remember he also had one with bababooey and his breath doing something.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Yeah, that's the one. A Jeep runs him down and then you toss him into the woods...:D

F Timmy