Mark Garrow

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Is anyone else tired of hearing him tell that Chocolate is so cool he has to wear sunglasses indoors?

Seems like I once heard that Choc has vision problems. If so, he might have a REAL reason to wear them.

I'm not a big TP fan anyhow, but when they bring Garrow in, I really want to tune it out.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I honestly can not remember the last time I listened to that show.

Is it still Rick and Choc?

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I’m a Choc and TP fan but yes, the sunglasses remarks are getting old!!

So is cutting off the caller or the person they are interviewing to give their own thoughts or opinions, that is really starting to annoy me LOL.

Yesterday John Close called in, they asked him a question and the poor guy is talking
and Choc kept interrupting him to put his opinion in. When you ask someone a question, let them answer it and don’t cut them off. They probably don’t even realize they are doing that. Maybe they should listen to their show’s replay. :)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
You know, I really don't want to get into a bashing party here but I'm a little shocked that Rick and Choc are still on the air. But I guess enough people like the show.

Of course, my opinions tend to be a little different from most it seems. (But I still think I'm right! :p )

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
You know, I really don't want to get into a bashing party here but I'm a little shocked that Rick and Choc are still on the air. But I guess enough people like the show.

Of course, my opinions tend to be a little different from most it seems. (But I still think I'm right! :p )

We're ALL right. :yesshake: