Mariann from Brooklyn unleashes out on Artie

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
they went at it pretty good...standard stuff, die tomorrow Maryann, Artie brings the show down, etc...didn't miss too much

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
"your nothing without howard artie, i hope you die" :roflmao:

It was right before the 2 hour mark

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
She should pop in here again and tell us how she really feels :eek:mfg:

She called the WUS, too. Started off fairly quiet, and sounded sad. Artie unloaded again, but I don't really think she can really hate him for whatever reason.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
She should pop in here again and tell us how she really feels :eek:mfg:

She called the WUS, too. Started off fairly quiet, and sounded sad. Artie unloaded again, but I don't really think she can really hate him for whatever reason.

She tried to login. She was having login issues. Maybe I can fix and she will post an update tomorrow.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I loved her call... she was harsh, to the point and put Artie in his place..
where she went wrong was she told Fred he was flipping sides regarding the Joe Buck interview..and Fred never switched sides..

I have to say, when she was done her rant, I sorta felt bad for Artie.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
im back, its a very long artie love hate story , when artie first came to the show i loved his humor,and finally got to see him 2 years later at the stress factory, drinking jack daniels, and rude and crude , and i was dissappointed , i guess i thought he was this happy go lucky guy, and he looked like a sad sack clown, well i gave him the benefit of the doubt and continued to support him, but as i listened i got more and more turned off to him, so he called me cunt and i got to roast him, it was a blast, i know im not a comedian, just a fan of the show and it was just fun being included, more time passes and when i find artie was on herione, i felt terrible and wrote him a note, i said to myself, i a fan of the show and he needs our support, well after many moments and words, i know im just a fan and like to chime in because of my passion of the show,this is where i am now, with arties rants everyday, the radio that made me laugh every second, makes me sad, because of the way artie treats all. , so that was my reason for yesterdays call.what you dont know about me is that i live a very simple quiet life and grew up listening to the radio in my grandmothers kithcen john b gambling at seven , so i loved listening to the radio, just the radio and me, i have a good life and a wonderful family, im not a hanger- oner, im a fan of the show, i dont think i am anybody special because i call in, but i admit i love to call howard, its an honor, privelage and a pleasure, so this is me, love me or hate me , i respect you..take care mariann

Reactions: jamesp717

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
im back, its a very long artie love hate story , when artie first came to the show i loved his humor,and finally got to see him 2 years later at the stress factory, drinking jack daniels, and rude and crude , and i was dissappointed , i guess i thought he was this happy go lucky guy, and he looked like a sad sack clown, well i gave him the benefit of the doubt and continued to support him, but as i listened i got more and more turned off to him, so he called me cunt and i got to roast him, it was a blast, i know im not a comedian, just a fan of the show and it was just fun being included, more time passes and when i find artie was on herione, i felt terrible and wrote him a note, i said to myself, i a fan of the show and he needs our support, well after many moments and words, i know im just a fan and like to chime in because of my passion of the show,this is where i am now, with arties rants everyday, the radio that made me laugh every second, makes me sad, because of the way artie treats all. , so that was my reason for yesterdays call.what you dont know about me is that i live a very simple quiet life and grew up listening to the radio in my grandmothers kithcen john b gambling at seven , so i loved listening to the radio, just the radio and me, i have a good life and a wonderful family, im not a hanger- oner, im a fan of the show, i dont think i am anybody special because i call in, but i admit i love to call howard, its an honor, privelage and a pleasure, so this is me, love me or hate me , i respect you..take care mariann

Mariann, this call into the show was harsh, but "GOOD FOR YOUUUU!!" :bow:

Artie is still a problem, imo. And I get the feeling that everyone on the show loves him, but are "dealing" with him as best they can. You, on the other hand, nailed it.

Good job!

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
I agreed with everything you said to Artie. I find the more he talks the more I zone out or tune away. He just isn't funny lately, more like overbearing. He steps all over any one that is talking, including Howard. He can make all the claims he wants that he is clean, but there is something going there, more like a speed type drug. He has been a proven liar, so i don't believe a word that says, he still is an addict, and hasn't bottomed out yet.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
yes, the show is trying to deal with him as best as they can

It's very difficult. On one hand, it's business, and dealing with the rules, and on the other, people want to deal with "family".

I'm seeing a big change with Robin/Artie interactions lately. I have a feeling that Robin's hopes are fading a bit. People are pussy-footing around Artie. They care for the guy.

I really think you've done a good job on that call, you called it like it is. The unfortunate thing is Artie has a brick wall up, and that has zero to do with you.

That was a great call, Mariann.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
its a shame that everything artie has, he just cant enjoy it, today with howard speaking to him about going to therapy was right on target, and robin i think spends time with his family in jersey so she is walking a fine line,as for fred he seems just to have a nervous laughter, very strange and uncomfortable for all

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
It's very Artie-centric lately.

Do you have HTV? I hope so!!

You have to see the reactions and pay attention to the body language.

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
thats what i love about howard t.v.watching the reactions makes it more intense, watching artie is disturbing because of the anger, i loved watching howard interview francis ford, rodney dangerfield, when he laugs, cause then i laugh and thats what i love about the show -the laughs