mariann from brooklyn live tonight, howard 101

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
join me and my friends, plus special guset jim florentine, live for mariann from brooklyns christmas party at 7 p.m. howard 101, and yes i just shocked howard..

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
40440117_4521374442.jpg

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
So this is the only pre-promotion for this show. With Jim Florentine as the special quest, should be good.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
:note: ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IS HOWARD IN MY LIFE..... :note:

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Another top notch quality program. This is just what I envisioned when The King of all Bullshit announced (pre-Sirius) that all the top jocks would be begging for a spot on his sacred channels.

What's even more pathetic is when Howard revealed the only reason this show even came about is that Sour Shoes canceled.

Sour Shoes - Despite being in his 40s, holding down a babysitting job, and living with his parents, still had enough sense not to add Sirius Host to his resume of failures. Hahahahaha.....

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Another top notch quality program. This is just what I envisioned when The King of all Bullshit announced (pre-Sirius) that all the top jocks would be begging for a spot on his sacred channels.

What's even more pathetic is when Howard revealed the only reason this show even came about is that Sour Shoes canceled.

Sour Shoes - Despite being in his 40s, holding down a babysitting job, and living with his parents, still had enough sense not to add Sirius Host to his resume of failures. Hahahahaha.....

Sour did call in. He used a child's voice. It was perhaps the creepiest thing I've ever heard. I can't believe he's allowed around children.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Bitterness is so becoming. I think I'll suck on a lemon and go brighten someone's day. :icon_evil:

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
sadly I must agree...these 'specialty shows' are sucking moose cock

yeah. I haven't listened to any of the specialty shows in a long time. The Joke Hunt can be good, but it's not "Appointment Radio" for me so I don't hear it very often.

Sorry Mariann, but I didn't hear the show today. I did enjoy the Thanksgiving special on HTV though. It was interesting to see you acting motherly towards some of the wack pack.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008

Go-Away-Heres_an_idea.jpg

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008

:rolleyes: i have to agree. there is no other programming on the channels worth listening to besides the regular show and TWUS.