Marian from Brooklyns daily show thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 15, 2008.

1. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Just listened to celebrity round table, hated it,mostly natalie, rude, obnoxious, wasnt the shoe suppose to be about howard and this weeks show or was it about the celebritys, i didnt hear the labia story or any mention of david allen greiror colin quinn, 2 seconds about the la times article, where were all the questions howard mentioned in the promo, also hated the fact that jimmy kimmel said the difference between superfans and celebrity is that they have jobs, 99percent of howards fans are working, good honest, not herione addicts, its a disgrace, i hated it, and one more thing you would think that these celebritys would have enough of their 15 minutes of fame, they are so hung up on themselves that they need more, more ass kissing each others asses , im sick, i really hated it..........................
  2. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Howard please let it be the first and last show or at least mix us regular people with the celebritys; i think it was prejudice...................................
  3. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Mutt isn't a host, Boots isn't a person and the microphones they spoke into don't know how to edit the content of the show.

Mutt was supposed to have asked Tim Sabien about the mystery of the missing new Mastertape episodes last week, but he spent too much time letting King of all Blacks talk about Obama.
  4. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Am i crazy you guys, it suked monkey dick, wheres the feedback, good or bad , im a big girl, i can take it
  5. Ifandorbut

I listened to the show last week because I thought that Mutt was going to come back with answers to questions that people asked him in advance on SFN. All he talked about was stuff that was already common knowledge to anyone with a computer for the last week or so. And he didn't ask about MTT, how could a guy who's username is practically MTT not ask that question to Sabes? I am aware that people asked Mutt to ask the question, but he didn't do it. So fuck him and his show.

Sorry hun, what did you have to say on the show? Did they cut you off or talk over you like Howard does? Did you get your question out in time?
  6. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Sinnce i was holding on they used my question, what seperates the celebs from the fans they said income, so i got on and said you lost 10 points they didnt like it. Then i asked, what is your favorite howard impression, they didnt get it, so i said should i explain and natalie got her back up, she trashed me,but i could take it
  7. Ifandorbut

What separates the fans from the celebrities is more than income, it's the income required to hire security to keep the fans away from the celebrities.
  8. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Honestly Mariann, and no I'm not kissing ass, but your show was so much better. I was able to sit through your show and enjoy it, where as I turned when they went to the first commercial break. I never cared for Natalie Maines before tonight, and I sure as hell didn't care for her after tonight. I think the only good thing she has ever done is do a wonderful job of remaking Fleetwood Mac's, Landslide.
  9. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Thanks for all the comments, hopefully tomorrows another day,peace and luv m
  10. Ifandorbut

You sound like Ringo. The next time you call into one of those shows to bitch them out, don't forget to say "Peace and Love" like Ringo.
  11. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

You're right Marainne. That's a little bit douchey, using your question like that. I'm not a fan of Probst and Natalie seems cool but didn't show much personality and I thought it was odd that she kept trying to be badass by attacking various people (although Jillian deserved it). Sadly, the show was mediocre. Then again, many of the 7PM shows are lame. This was better than the regular Superfan Roundtable. But then again, that's maybe because it was celebrities. Frankly, they need better celebrities hosting. If that show doesn't work out for Christian Slater.... BTW, anyone think that Howard will be so disappointed in the choice of a outed Superfan that he might not even mention it! I mean, that chick might be a working actress but celebrity....I figured we would get a solid A-lister!

Honestly, Marianne, I was with Natalie in not quite understanding what you meant by favorite Howard impression. I was thinking maybe you meant somebody that did him (like Ellion Gould or whatever that comic actor's name is).
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  12. Ifandorbut

Marianne and Vinny, sitting in a tree....K-I-S-I-N-G
  13. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

It should be C-A-W-I-N-G!
  14. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

im back tonight, friday night, i know get a life mariann, well my husbands watching a movie and my daughters friends are over, nothing on any channels, put on howardt.v. and watched who knows howard best, truly a great show, seeing howard interact warmly with his parents and beth, it was great, ralph was funny, robin was robin, watch it, youll love it
  15. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Am I correct to assume the misspelling of a Vinny/Mariann kiss is deliberate? :jj:
  16. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Yeah, that was a really good episode. It was cool to see Ben and Ray (Rae?) hanging out and having some fun. Ralph and Beth were a little to touchy-feely though...
  17. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

If anyone deserves a permanent spot on SFRT, it's Mariann. She personifies super fan.
  18. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Damn! I can't wait for DLM to come back. That would be the 23rd?

:lol:
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  19. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

bad day for mariann, help me guys i hated the celebrity fan table and howard let me know, big time, he called me a liar, he said your lying mariann, i feel real bad, im honest to a fault, so if i missed something, i need you guys to point it out to me, ill admit if im wrong, i need your feedback....now to the rest of the show who could concentrate, chhech and chong flew right by me, i half listened , really in a daze....so i wont continue today , but please let me know if i really made a big ass fool of myself..............................thanks..luv m
  20. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I don't get the big deal. I liked Superfan Celebrity Edition. Maybe I'm too easy going though.

ALL the one hour shows and specials are liked and hated. That's a given.

GIVE RODNEY A CHANCE!