Marian from Brooklyns daily show thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

I totally heard this in Mariann voice as well. Please post as much as you want Marianne. You are one of the fun callers. Your call o Paul McCartney will always be one of my favorites. Just a true fan being a fan.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. J3ff

J3ff Member

<caw caw> <caw caw>

Marieanne use some PERIODS and press enter a few times! I can't even read your posts! :):bigthumbup:
  3. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

If she did that it might be inteligable and that would not be the Mariann we love, would it now.
  4. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

The real Marianne from Brooklyn! Easily my favorite regular caller. Then again, you are competing with Eric From Hobokeen and Bobo....so that ain't saying much. Siriusly, Marianne, you rock!

PS Be honest. Do you have a special number or do you know of anyone that does and won't share? I'm sure Ralph does! I've only tried a handfull of times but I've always gotten that I can't get through. The number is 1-888-ASSHOLE?
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  5. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Don't forget Pittsburgh Pete and Wolfie.
  6. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

You can't help but hear "CAW! CAW CAW!" in the background as you read. It's like reading the script for Capote and always hearing a lisp.
  7. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Ooofah!
  8. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

"Oh, Harper Lee! You're such a bitch!"
  9. Davis

Davis Member

There you go Marian! Nice call.
  10. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Mariann, welcome!!!! As I write this, Howard just picked you up and Fred is playing the crows.

Mariann shouldn't be "lost in static". She needs her own special moniker.
  11. Davis

Davis Member

:bigthumbup:
    DoublEE likes this.
  12. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

ALL I NEEEEED...
    [​IMG]
    limegrass69 likes this.
  13. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Another great show. Loved hearing arties dedication in his book to howard,its about time, artie..loved marcia,marcia,marcia, great interview and she kissed howard on the lips,lucky marcia, another favorite colin quinn, and i dont think mike walker is gay, i think he just has an arrangement with his wife, i hope they do the howard roast and colin quinn has to be there, hes an awesome fan of the show and knows all the dirt, he even travels with the beet, he should have done celebrity super fan , but hes not the hollywood type,luv you guys,mariann
  14. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

one of my top 10,thanks
  15. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

a handful will never get you to not get a busy signal, you have to dial or redial at least 100x, you left out the 9 888-9-asshole, ralph must have a different #, i dont
  16. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

I think i will think about my top 10 calls that i really love, ill post that tomorrow since there is no live show, if anyone is interested, is it too much all about mariann, hahaha what an ego maniac....
  17. Davis

Davis Member

I always assumed that you had a special number too.
  18. MfBrooklyn

MfBrooklyn Member

Getting ready to hear celebrity fan round table, lets see what the celebs offer vs us super fans.........................
  19. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

LOL looks like you're the first caller Marian
  20. Davis

Davis Member

Kick her ass Marian!!