Mandatory Metallica Channel?

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
I just heard on Howard 100 that there will be 'Mandatory Metallica' on channel 27, starting March 14th.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I saw it on the sirius homepage, my first thought was, "Are they taking the Bridge over AGAIN?" :rolleyes:

But really, they tied it into the release of an album that has been out for awhile? Album sales must be up to their expectations, everyone must of downloaded it off a P2P network. :hah:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I saw it on the sirius homepage, my first thought was, "Are they taking the Bridge over AGAIN?" :rolleyes:

But really, they tied it into the release of an album that has been out for awhile? Album sales must be up to their expectations, everyone must of downloaded it off a P2P network. :hah:

I thought the album sold well (by today's standards). Seems like nobody has an album that keeps selling anymore though....if that is what this is about, it ain't happening. Might be about pushing a tour.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I thought the album sold well (by today's standards). Seems like nobody has an album that keeps selling anymore though....if that is what this is about, it ain't happening. Might be about pushing a tour.

They're being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year.

electricpotato

Oct 16, 2008
This sucks.
I'm a big Metallica fan. I got turned onto them when I picked up the "Ride the Lightning" cassette tape and I've been listening to them ever since. But this is ridiculous. Their catalog isn't deep enough for this and we'll be without a metal channel all the while.

Schmidty

Dec 9, 2008
At least it's only a month. This is one single artist channel that sort of intrigues me.. I love just about everything of theirs, but I would prefer fewer single artist channels.:buttrock:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
At least it's only a month. This is one single artist channel that sort of intrigues me.. I love just about everything of theirs, but I would prefer fewer single artist channels.:buttrock:

Isn't Paul McCartney's month almost up? Thank God. I would like to listen to the Bridge...that is if Sirius is done kissing his ass. What a McCartney station....playing all McCartney stuff....except for the Beatles!