Mad Dog interview

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Mad Dog seems a little over the top and high strung for me. Maybe he needs to lay off the coffee or it that I'm just not a big sports guy so I don't really 'get it' I dunno it seems like an out of control interview.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Mad Dog seems a little over the top and high strung for me. Maybe he needs to lay off the coffee or it that I'm just not a big sports guy so I don't really 'get it' I dunno it seems like an out of control interview.

I didn't catch the end, but at the beginning it was like "Whoa!! Slow down Maddog!". Wished I had some of the caffeine he had, though. :)

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItVu2GXHLZg]YouTube - chris "mad dog" russo on sirius xm[/ame]
I think they should give his wrists their own channel.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVADWTxhCrc]YouTube - Chris "Mad Dog" Russo is Unleashed on SIRIUS XM![/ame]
Takes off his shirt for George Takei and wants him to be felt up. And then seems to wonder why Howard asked questions about his sexuality. :confused:

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
He's an ass. I was listening a few weeks back and he was talking football. Obviously his knowledge is lacking, he was discussing the Green Bay - Cincinnati game and stated how T.J. Houshmandzadeh was going to have a great game against the Packers' secondary. Too bad the guy plays for Seattle. Then he was talking Eagles and their QB issue, Kolb was starting, He kept pronouncing it COLB, even after his sidekick said it is COBB, as in Ty Cobb. I turned him off after that. Asswipe.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
He's an ass. I was listening a few weeks back and he was talking football. Obviously his knowledge is lacking, he was discussing the Green Bay - Cincinnati game and stated how T.J. Houshmandzadeh was going to have a great game against the Packers' secondary. Too bad the guy plays for Seattle. Then he was talking Eagles and their QB issue, Kolb was starting, He kept pronouncing it COLB, even after his sidekick said it is COBB, as in Ty Cobb.

Offering loud, "expert" commentary on subjects he knows nothing about? No wonder he's Robin's favorite show! :D

Reactions: Snoozer

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
FWIW, I actually enjoyed interview today. I had it tuned to H100 driving to a buddy's house and he was on. I thought it was good (or at least better than Joan Rivers :lol:)

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Enjoyed it, I don't listen to his sports show, because he literally knows nothing about basketball. But on Stern he's been entertaining both times.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Enjoyed it, I don't listen to his sports show, because he literally knows nothing about basketball. But on Stern he's been entertaining both times.

How 'bout it! For fuck's sake, he got half naked for George Takei. That's pure comedy gold.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
like it or not the man put forward an effort this morning...must have shook up the studio

Last edited:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I like him in small doses

Me too. Like he said today, it's tough for him to get through a 5 hour show...it would be pretty tough for me as a listener as well.

But he's very good with baseball. Not so much with football or basketball (especially college), but I really think it's interesting when he talks baseball.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
If you put forth a supreme effort, you're more than halfway home in my book. I like Chris, I love his passion for sports and he's very polite to all of his listeners in letting them speak their mind. He amps it up, he tweaks things, but he does love talking sports with the fans.

He's a good thing.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
If you put forth a supreme effort, you're more than halfway home in my book. I like Chris, I love his passion for sports and he's very polite to all of his listeners in letting them speak their mind. He amps it up, he tweaks things, but he does love talking sports with the fans.

He's a good thing.

I'm glad that you enjoy and listen his show. I wish it would be as viral as his pay and maybe it is in some places I don't know. But I'm still oddly fascinated with him. Kinda like this one chick that I swore was stuck in the 1980s so much I just pondered what her life was like.

This guys hands and wrists just crack me up. And I'm not getting an iPhone because of this ;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0QKzCyndiw]YouTube - Chris "Mad Dog" Russo Demos the SIRIUS|XM iPhone / iPod Touch App[/ame]

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008

He's a good thing.

right on. big contrast to the gang this week...they are sleep-walking, doggie was flying high

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
My car has XM and they have Mad Dog on there, so I have more opportunity to listen to him. I still have Sirius in the house, but I fear those days are numbered, what with the car nearly fully stocked up with satellite.

I don't think that I'll get the best of Sirius when I cancel Sirius and keep the XM.

I also like the Home Plate station. I just love to hear people talking baseball.