loving my slacker g2

Discussion in 'Slacker Radio' started by Kevin2500, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Kevin2500

Kevin2500 Member

Several weeks ago i posted on here that i finally got my slacker g2 to work. After a couple of listens my favorate stations has to be the party metal station, 50's and the 60's because they dig really deep in to the playlists. Any who i rarely listen to my sirius anymore except for howard in the morning and during the day its slacker.This is the best product i ever owned.

2. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Me too. I pretty much have control of what I want to listen to and I have the basic package.

3. lronglien

lronglien Member

Slacker

Sometimes I miss the DJs on 70s on 7 / Totally 70s. Otherwise, its a great deal. And, the Slacker iPhone ap is also great...

4. MadisonRadio1

oh yeah, even with Slacker, I still enjoy my XM.

5. flap_jackson

flap_jackson Well-Known Member

I'd love my G2 if I had it, I sent it to Slacker to get it replaced, they got it on the 20th, and I've haven't heard nor seen of it since, despite an e-mail I sent to Slacker. :mad:

6. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Well in my opinion Slacker is the BOMB man, I love it! I've not enjoyed a service so much in a very, very long time.

If they added a sleep timer I'd be in hog heaven for sure!

7. MNXMFan

MNXMFan Member

I'm in the same boat, although I did eventually hear back from Rome E. I sent mine back (ground) last Monday. They got it on Friday, and I'm still waiting for my replacement.

Home button broke, anyone else have that happen?

8. flap_jackson

I just got an e-mail saying it was setup as a credit, and I should get it next week... whatever that means.

9. MadisonRadio1

My first dealing with the on-line customer service went very well. They walked me through a hard restart of my unresponsive G2. I hope your situation turns out favorably.

10. flap_jackson

I do love the on-line customer service, and I think everybody should be trying to move towards this. That way you're not on the phone for an hour, and there's not much of a communication gap :blah: