Lorne Michaels Revenge

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
Looks like Lorne got back at artie for not doing "superstar: the movie"...

check out one of the new cast members of SNL....

can you spot the "real artie"?

Attachments

Last edited:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I don't think it was a jab as much as they needed a guy to play "the fat guy". Look at the replacement they got for him at the Saget Roast, "fat guy". It's a position on the team that is important.

There is an amazing resemblance between them however. It always throws me for a moment. It wouldn't be a very smart move by Lorne to remind everyone of Artie and MADTv, IMO.

Get me Artie Lange.
Get me an Artie Lange type...

tonyho7476

Oct 17, 2008
I don't think it was a jab as much as they needed a guy to play "the fat guy". Look at the replacement they got for him at the Saget Roast, "fat guy". It's a position on the team that is important.

There is an amazing resemblance between them however. It always throws me for a moment. It wouldn't be a very smart move by Lorne to remind everyone of Artie and MADTv, IMO.

Get me Artie Lange.
Get me an Artie Lange type...
chance is stupid...just ignore his dumb posts.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Sal banged tonyho's fiance? Well, he should 143 right up to Christine and take his due.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I don't doubt Lorne Michaels did this on purpose. Fans of "The Kids in the Hall" usually know that the character in "TKITH: Brain Candy", Don Roritor, was based on Michaels. He was a real dick in that movie, which leads me to believe Michaels is a dick in real life.