Lork - BCS Streaker

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
How many times is he going to say "man"? Every four words its, "hey man, you know what man"

Are peoples vacabularies really that small? :2funny:

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I actually loved the Lisa G portion. I can't get enough of arrogant people.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
There's no person on the show I hate more than Lisa G.

She has zero likable qualities. Her arrogance is amazing. She truly thinks she's a goddess or something.

Holy crap. I'm listening to it now. She was threatening to get Human Resources involved. What a stupid bitch. They need to fire this stupid bitch now.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

She has zero likable qualities. Her arrogance is amazing. She truly thinks she's a goddess or something.

Holy crap. I'm listening to it now. She was threatening to get Human Resources involved. What a stupid bitch. They need to fire this stupid bitch now.

and to think, they fired penny crone and let lisa g stay.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
good lord!?! you are correct, I've never heard someone say "man" that much.

I enjoyed the Lisa G part, I would have liked it better if they made her cry.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I guess that's one way to get your website out there.

Was it "his" website or one he was promoting? If he was promoting it, then i'd be getting them to pay for any fines and other legal fees (if I was Lork.)

At worst, it's a fine and a few days in jail. If he didn't resist arrest, it's most likely just a fine. Hell, they could get Kevin Hayslett on it. :D If he resisted arrest, it could be some time in jail.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Did he get naked? Those pics show clothing.... don't you need to be naked to be a streaker?

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand her. You couldn't ram a toothpick up her tight ass with a sledgehammer. The worst part is, they kiss her ass constantly. I get so tired of hearing them compliment her ugly old ass I wanna choke somebody. If they would f with her all the time like they did Penny it might be ok, but you can't pick on princess g. God forbid she got her feelings hurt.

and to think, they fired penny crone and let lisa g stay.

Penny hijacked the show alot with her insanity, and constant crying.