Looks like the people over at Foxxhole are trying to get something going

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Does anyone have audio of Foxxhole's retaliation? Supposedly they were on the air at the same time as Howard and they trashed him.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I am listening to it now. Crazy shit. You don't fuck with Howard because he is smarter than you and will destroy you. Jaime and crew and more vicious but Howard is an animal.

"Which Foxx hole are you referring to Jaimee? Your mouth or your ass?"

Hahahaha!

If the "I wonder why he chose the name Jamie" comment didn't seal the deal, that did! I'm listening to it right now. I suppose they don't blame the Foxxhole audio. I can't imagine Jamie and crew will say anything else about this...unless they do and it will get REALLY interesting.

Hatuxka

Dec 1, 2008
For these Foxxhole amateurs to be attacking Howard and Robin in their lame unfunny, clichéed (Robin is a "house negro", Howard is irrelevant and looks like a stork-wow-how original!) way, when on the show these two people and others on the Stern show have attacked each other in better funnier, rawer and more vicious ways is just pitiful. Like bringing up the "meat and vegetables thing" five years after it happened and as if they could now be funnier than five years worth of jokes about it. Robin this morning described how she masturbates by rubbing her thighs together, I think in defiant response to them-let's see them joke in any funnier way about that than the simple fact that she revealed it.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Howard can dish it out but he can't take it, and that's what's great about him.

I have always said the most entertaining part of the show are Howard's faults. He can't take it and that causes him to act erratically on the air. He starts out pretending to take the high road, but eventually he starts lobbing shots. I hope this thing does lead to a full blown stupid and gay radio war with Jamie Foxx.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Howard can dish it out but he can't take it, and that's what's great about him.

I have always said the most entertaining part of the show are Howard's faults. He can't take it and that causes him to act erratically on the air. He starts out pretending to take the high road, but eventually he starts lobbing shots. I hope this thing does lead to a full blown stupid and gay radio war with Jamie Foxx.

Point well put... I too enjoy the monster Howard but that's no reason not to have some fun calling him out (figuratively) when he gets on his high horse. What the hell..he's the most critical man on the planet.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Hope this wasn't posted already (too lazy to read all) but Howard pretty much outed Jamie Foxx.

This is from Wikipedia

"Foxx has a daughter, Corinne Bishop, who was born in 1995.[2] Former Jamie Foxx Show co-star Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon made a public announcement on The Wendy Williams Show stating that Foxx has a second child.[18]"

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
Does anyone have audio of Foxxhole's retaliation? Supposedly they were on the air at the same time as Howard and they trashed him.

What took from those comments on air was the Foxxhole show was replayed all weekend and Monday morning so the caller thought it was on live.

Point well put... I too enjoy the monster Howard but that's no reason not to have some fun calling him out (figuratively) when he gets on his high horse. What the hell..he's the most critical man on the planet.

Another radio war is boring to me but it is enjoyable to watch Howard go coo coo crazy when someone says something about him which is the foundation of his hatred of O&A. Thin skin.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
fuck foxx. he was cool in ray and thats it. he can go suck a dick.

remember when his channel first started and he was a guest on stern? he was all about respecting the radio god then...oh how times have changed

fuck foxx.

anyone know anything good he has done lately? i mean movie wise.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that gay reference was great! "how old is he anyway?" "wonder if hes gonna settle down pretty soon"-howard "hes gotta find the right girl" "cant find the right girl"-fred

HAHAHAH way to go howard!

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
fuck foxx. he was cool in ray and thats it. he can go suck a dick.

remember when his channel first started and he was a guest on stern? he was all about respecting the radio god then...oh how times have changed

fuck foxx.

anyone know anything good he has done lately? i mean movie wise.

The Kingdom, a few years ago, it's on cable now and then
The Kingdom (2007)

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
It's very rare that I hear something that almost makes me ashamed of being black, that shit on the foxxhole was one of those times. Not one intelligent comment from any of those dumb asses. Change the channel name to FOXXHOLES ASSHOLES.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I don't know why, but I'm listening to the Foxxhole download (guys I'm having Stern withdrawals right now). The shit they are saying about Artie....I don't blame Howard for bringing up the gay stuff and threatening to go further!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Supposedly the show is live now and they are ripping on Howard again.

cool. im happy to hear that. hopefully this will push howard over the edge and he will go totally nuts on them!

edit: also, notice how they wait till a thurs do go back at it whit howard. they will get a few days before any reaction. it may be a good thing though. give howard some time to really have clear thoughts on how to bash them.