LMAO @ Bubba's bamboozling brazilian sluts into f*cking the interns today!

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Sirius will do nothing but screw bubba and us listeners. I'm not trying to be a downer but look at thier track record.

Yeah, disappointment in many areas and over a long period of time. They seem to find a way to irritate every subscriber in some way, shape or form - and not just regarding Bubba, or Ellis, or whoever/whatever else.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Here's another post for anyone that's interested in the roller coaster that is this Sirius XM contract bullshit.

BUBBA CLEM said:
heres the deal, we have until dec of 2010 to work for sirius, after that, we have several options,
i hope that one of those would be sirius steps up and pays us the money we deserved 2 contracts ago,
but if not, we will be free to go and do what i wanted all along, do a regular radio show heard in as many markets as we can syndicate, and then do a 3 hour internet live midday show, that can be heard live on bubbaraw.com or you can download it and play whenever, thats honestly where i think all of this will end up.....and quite frankly i am excited about it....i hope to see you all over on the other side someday

bubba

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
A podcast/BubbaRawCast alone won't get them enough money. Why not sell the BubbaRaw broadcast to Sirius? They can insert bumpers and commercials as they do now, and air it in the afternoons. I'm sure there's a lot of truckers that don't have constant internet access, so a national radio platform could still be a good thing.

FM show from 6 AM to 10 AM. BubbaRaw from 10:15 (or whenever) lasting about 2-3 hours. They've said that on Fridays, they have to scramble around and change everything up. I'm sure they'd appreciate an extra 15-20 minutes. It would let them stretch, smoke, poop, eat, etc.

A podcast listener would hear "Bubba the Love Sponge, back in a bit." This would immediately be followed by about 5 seconds of silence, then a pre-recorded prank phone call or a song parody, whatever.

A Sirius XM listener would hear exactly the same thing, but commercials instead of the 5 seconds of silence.