Live NFL games on your iPhone or iPod Touch, IF!

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
It is nice for those who have Superfan and a Iphone or Ipod Touch, but for me personally I am waiting for the NFL Sunday Ticket Broadband Package to debut.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I was hoping for something that didn't require a subscription to anything, but this is a step in the right direction. They already broadcast the national games online.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
I was hoping for something that didn't require a subscription to anything, but this is a step in the right direction. They already broadcast the national games online.

I agree and this is a step the right direction. With the new Sunday Ticket Broadband package suppose to be out sooner or later the NFL will finally broadcast all out of market games on the internet just like the other major sports.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
:ter:

As a Super Fan subscriber and an iPhone owner, this is great. Now if I can't be home to watch the game I can still get it on my iPhone. If I'm in a hotel and the broadband is pretty good I can watch it on my laptop too, it worked pretty good last year. Still rather watch it on my 46" HDTV with surround sound, but I'll take it however I can get it!