Lisa G. - concerned about Artie's (shrinking) penis?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I never bought into Artie's claim that Lisa G. has a bit of a crush on him, but it's getting more and more difficult to argue with it. This is just really weird. What does it say about her that she's looking for a bulge in Artie's sweatpants?

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
She's starstruck and too much of a priss to make a move. Girls are like guys, except our focus on them is north of the crotch and south of the mouth.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I think Lisa G. is just working her way down the ladder. Howard was her target, but he is off the market. Fred is happily married (no matter how hard Langford tried to stir the pot). Gary is too. So Artie is the best that is left. I imagine if Robin turned lesbo or Jackie magically returned, it would be goodbye fatboy and Lisa would be climbing back up a couple rungs!

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I never bought into Artie's claim that Lisa G. has a bit of a crush on him, but it's getting more and more difficult to argue with it. This is just really weird. What does it say about her that she's looking for a bulge in Artie's sweatpants?
The problem is that Artie's "shrinking" penis doesn't know that Artie is a liar. When his penis keeps hearing Artie mention that he wants to bang Lisa G, it just does what it has to do to stay away from that possible scenario.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
When it comes to women on the staff, she's in the top 5 or 10, but in the real world, she wouldn't make the Top 100 million...

Pasty, prissy, uptight bitch