Lisa G. - concerned about Artie's (shrinking) penis?

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by AJ_II, Jan 29, 2009.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I never bought into Artie's claim that Lisa G. has a bit of a crush on him, but it's getting more and more difficult to argue with it. This is just really weird. What does it say about her that she's looking for a bulge in Artie's sweatpants?

2. Elwood

Elwood Member

She's starstruck and too much of a priss to make a move. Girls are like guys, except our focus on them is north of the crotch and south of the mouth.

3. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Lisa G is just passive aggressively trying to insult Artie by claiming he has no penis.

4. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

:note: Lisa G wants Artie's penis... penis penis, penis penis:note:

5. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I think Lisa G. is just working her way down the ladder. Howard was her target, but he is off the market. Fred is happily married (no matter how hard Langford tried to stir the pot). Gary is too. So Artie is the best that is left. I imagine if Robin turned lesbo or Jackie magically returned, it would be goodbye fatboy and Lisa would be climbing back up a couple rungs!

6. TheScionicMan

She better give it up to Artie. The next step down is Benjy...

7. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

The problem is that Artie's "shrinking" penis doesn't know that Artie is a liar. When his penis keeps hearing Artie mention that he wants to bang Lisa G, it just does what it has to do to stay away from that possible scenario.

8. TheScionicMan

When it comes to women on the staff, she's in the top 5 or 10, but in the real world, she wouldn't make the Top 100 million...

Pasty, prissy, uptight bitch

9. GordyMac

GordyMac Member

She seems to be after anyone is right, deffinatley focused on poor artie though lol