Lisa Double D? WTF?!?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
You gotta be kidding me?! She's either a D or Double D...

Something's waaaaaaaaaay off here.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
My girlfriend's sister used to work at Victoria's Secret in college, and she says that at a 32 bust, a C-cup would still look small.

That 32 is just throwing everything off.

Is she now saying she's bigger than a C?

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I think Fred said it best when he said "I think the sales lady is just trying to sell new bra's." I totaly believe that. Lisa G is nowhere near a C or D cup. I can't stand Lisa G anyway. I think she is a total waste.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
If Lisa G is a fucking D or DD, I'm a B cup....

Last edited:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
This is ridiculous. I didn't hear the show yet (I'm listening to the replay now), but I heard the H100 News segment about it.

Here's what I think the issue is now... It seems that if the number that represents the circumference of the chest goes down, the cup size goes up. But the confusing part is the volume of the cup itself is proportionate to the measurement around the chest. The volume of the cup can be vastly different with regard to bras with the same cup size. In other words, a 30 D will have much smaller cup volume than a 34 D.

I could be wrong. That's what it seems like to me.

Another way that I'm thinking about it is I have a mental image of what D cup boobs are, and the body type that they would be most proportionate on. This would be a woman with a larger measurement around the chest area. If we were talking about a woman with a very low measurement around the body (let's say 30"), what I visualize as "D cups" will actually be a much larger cup size on her. Maybe an F or G.

:heat:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
This is ridiculous. I didn't hear the show yet (I'm listening to the replay now), but I heard the H100 News segment about it.

Here's what I think the issue is now... It seems that if the number that represents the circumference of the chest goes down, the cup size goes up. But the confusing part is the volume of the cup itself is proportionate to the measurement around the chest. The volume of the cup can be vastly different with regard to bras with the same cup size. In other words, a 30 D will have much smaller cup volume than a 34 D.

I could be wrong. That's what it seems like to me.

Another way that I'm thinking about it is I have a mental image of what D cup boobs are, and the body type that they would be most proportionate on. This would be a woman with a larger measurement around the chest area. If we were talking about a woman with a very low measurement around the body (let's say 30"), what I visualize as "D cups" will actually be a much larger cup size on her. Maybe an F or G.

:heat:

man my wife. she is pregnant now, but her normal weight is like 105lbs and she actually has 34 D or 34DD. and thats legitamate. no way in hell lisa g's cup size is anywhere near that. here's a picture below from when she isn't pregnant.

1zqtuut.jpg

also, if lisa is a DD, thats would mean that her bra could hold the same amount of oranges or potatoes that robin's bra did. there's no way in hell that lisa g's cup size is anywhere near robin's. now take a look at lisa g. she and my wife are around the same weight and similar height. now tell me they have anywhere near the same size chest.

friday0206a.jpg

whatever it is, I smell bullsh*t.