Let's talk uppity liquor

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Fine! ! ! !

OK, fine.

So I was at this fund raiser last night. They didn't have Grey Goose, only Kettle One vodka for my dirty martini fix. So I had one of those, but for the second round, I noticed that they had Bombay Sapphire so I thought I'd give it a try rather than buy a bottle for the house. It wasn't too bad! So I went back for a couple more. Prolly won't buy a bottle for the house, but I know I don't need to fear the Bombay we cross paths again.

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
What do you concerned uppity liquor as? Brands that are lower then the major name brands?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I used to be a Tangueray man but have switched to the Bombay Saphire. I really like it. I don't drink liquor too often but since Gin is my drink when I do, Bombay saphire is my number one gin. I just wish it had a less gay sounding name.

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
Can someone translate this post?
I really don't drink, but I have gone to a liquor store and I bought all these spirits at once and tried them little by little with soda and other drinks.

Absolut - Raspberi
Bacardi Gold
Captain Morgan
Crown Royal
Gray Goose
Jack Daniels
Jose Cuervo
Seagrams
Smirnoff
Smirnoff Raspberry
Southern Comfort
Skyy
Skyy Infusions - Raspberry
Red Stage

haven't tried Jagermeister yet

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I really don't drink, but I have gone to a liquor store and I bought all these spirits at once and tried them little by little with soda and other drinks.

Absolut - Raspberi
Bacardi Gold
Captain Morgan
Crown Royal
Gray Goose
Jack Daniels
Jose Cuervo
Seagrams
Smirnoff
Smirnoff Raspberry
Southern Comfort
Skyy
Skyy Infusions - Raspberry
Red Stage

haven't tried Jagermeister yet
You dropped like $300 at one time on liquor (plus tax), and you've never had Jagermeister?

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
You dropped like $300 at one time on liquor (plus tax), and you've never had Jagermeister?
No those small alcohol spirits that cost like $5 bucks a bottle, I spend about somewhere between $30-40 bucks. I would never pay $300 at one time, I still haven't touch my Jagermeister yet. It sits in my cabinet ready to be put on the rocks.

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
Leave the bottle in the freezer and throw them straight back.
I plan on doing that someday, but not mixing it with red bull.

My favorite are Captain Morgan and Smirnoff, I tried a Tequila Sunrise not long ago and that wasn't bad.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Do most people do Jager on the rocks? I think you just put back a shot usually.
When I get Jager, I usually keep it in the freezer, and pour them in shots.

I'm not really much of a drinker, but I like a good Blueberry vodka now and then (Stoli, Absolut)