Let The Speculation Begin

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Will the show be artie less come Monday ?

a) has artie had enough and decided to call it quits

b) has Howard had enough and kicked his azz to the curb

c) did the whole crew decide that artie is to distracting and asked him to leave

d) SOS, artie calls in sick Monday

Come on folks what do you think ?

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Artie has once again decided he wants kids and a son to throw a ball with. He will announce that he is going to marry Octomom and move in with her in her new home.

I'm going to guess that Artie will be there on Monday. No reason other than just hoping.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I think he'll be there. Say he was just run down, talked to Howard over the break and decided to cut back on the stand up....for now.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Can we speculate on why the OP has such a huge, Lisa G-like fixation with Artie?

:fallinlove:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Maybe Adam Corolla will be in "the chair" instead of Artie. Would send a message.

Adam will be at home doing his first "homemade" podcast, he won't be in Artie's chair. For that matter, Adam will never be taking over for Artie Lange on the Howard Stern Show. I don't see that happening.

If Howard were truly interested in sending a message to Artie, he would advise Artie to take a couple of months off to visit a real rehabilitation center. Howard has explained numerous times that he's not Artie's protector or father and that Artie is a big boy and should be able to deal with his own life on his own terms. At best Howard could only truly advise Artie on what he thinks is best for Artie.

I think throwing any comedian into Artie's chair as a way of sending a message is a risky and largely uncommunicative way of getting your point across, especially to someone that appears to be unable to not only hear the advice of others, but to hear the advice and to apply it to one's own life.

Adam will be at home discussing red turn arrows and horribly stupid radio program directors, such as the one he has worked for and derided on the air for the past three years. The Artie chair will either be empty of the three hundred pounds it is used to carrying or it will be pressed a few inches closer to the floor should Artie show up, either way it will be business as usual for the Stern Show.

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
Adam will be at home doing his first "homemade" podcast, he won't be in Artie's chair. For that matter, Adam will never be taking over for Artie Lange on the Howard Stern Show. I don't see that happening.

I agree, was sort of a sarcastic comment about Corolla... Actually, if Artie is given a "vacation" I believe that they will leave the chair empty and have others take more of a speaking role (Fred, Benjy, etc.). They seem to be going in that direction lately anyway, with more of the fringe staff getting more time. George T just won't be the same without his muffin in the house.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I agree, was sort of a sarcastic comment about Corolla... Actually, if Artie is given a "vacation" I believe that they will leave the chair empty and have others take more of a speaking role (Fred, Benjy, etc.). They seem to be going in that direction lately anyway, with more of the fringe staff getting more time. George T just won't be the same without his muffin in the house.

With only a little more than a year and a half left on the contract, I don't suppose they would worry too much about replacing someone for the chair. I would expect a shortened show in the future.