let the guessing game begin

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
why not move the season finale to Vegas and have the banquet a week later since everyone is already there and move Miami to the second race of the season. Wait a minute my bad i forgot who we're talking about here.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
care take that comment back? already being reported that auto club is losing the date.

atlanta has already confirmed they are losing a date, and kentucky speedway will make announcement confirming they'll have a race date.

I still don't see why Auto Club would let ISC take a date from them unless they knew before they agreed to place their name on the race track :right:

I can see them losing a race if Las Vegas gets a second date. People who live in that area of the country already say the would rather go to Vegas over ACS.

They should just move the last race to ACS :idea:

Phoenix as the second race of the year would be better than ACS. They don't get rain like SoCal does that time of year. It was a dumb idea anyway, to put a race during Monsoon season :eek:mfg:
Posted via Mobile Device

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
I still don't see why Auto Club would let ISC take a date from them unless they knew before they agreed to place their name on the race track :right:

I can see them losing a race if Las Vegas gets a second date. People who live in that area of the country already say the would rather go to Vegas over ACS.

They should just move the last race to ACS :idea:

Phoenix as the second race of the year would be better than ACS. They don't get rain like SoCal does that time of year. It was a dumb idea anyway, to put a race during Monsoon season :eek:mfg:
Posted via Mobile Device

i doubt acs has much say about ics taking a date from the track.

looks like acs will keep the race in feb. ks will get a date in june and lights are going up in hopes of a night race.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
not sure if you're aware, but they are guaranteed at least 2 race dates for the next 5 years.

I'll be at the Fall race this year. I like the race but next year it will be Atlanta or Charlotte. I've never been to an SMI track :hw:
Posted via Mobile Device

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
the only smi track i've been too is charlotte. others i have attended are dover, richmond, rockingham and martinsville. will be attending kansas next month.