Led Zeppelin radio is up!!

zepped

Nov 2, 2008
Listened last night and heard the same old studio albums. I can hear deeper zep stuff on the vault.

The one promo I heard was rather interesting - David Lee Roth, Aerosmith, etc. covering an old zep song. Made me want to kinda hear those versions.

Does this limited engagement mean there is a tour or new music coming? Is Robert ever coming back or is he still into Allison?

Why can't they put the song titles on the TV for these select artist channels?

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Good stuff! Did anyone hear the hour prior? They did a lead into the new channel with clips of songs and whatnot.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I will not listen but since The Bridge is in my presets I saw "Whole Lot Of Love" as the song they were playing. I wonder if it was followed by "Starway To Heaven".

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
it's all screwed up! Songs playing over songs and they just gave the weather????

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
I listen to that channel like 4hrs a day. So great. Led Zep is pretty good too.

cartman2

Oct 30, 2008
What is this I hear that the pulse is moving to channel 12 next week with this channel channel merger/change? So what does this mean for the bridge and the Led Zepplin channel. This is getting a little confusing. If some one can answer what is really going on, that would me nice.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I will not listen but since The Bridge is in my presets I saw "Whole Lot Of Love" as the song they were playing. I wonder if it was followed by "Starway To Heaven".

Well what do you expect them to play on a Led Zeppelin channel? Those two songs you named are two of their bigger hits. But Zeppelin's catalog is so deep and diverse that if they program that channel wisely, you shouldn't get repeats of songs very often.

I tuned to it this morning and caught a song that I hadn't heard in years, "That's The Way". Love that song! I remember back in college in my dorm room trying to learn how to play it...the damn thing is in open G tuning! I'm pretty sure that's the only time I've ever tuned my guitar to open G.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Well what do you expect them to play on a Led Zeppelin channel? Those two songs you named are two of their bigger hits. But Zeppelin's catalog is so deep and diverse that if they program that channel wisely, you shouldn't get repeats of songs very often.

I tuned to it this morning and caught a song that I hadn't heard in years, "That's The Way". Love that song! I remember back in college in my dorm room trying to learn how to play it...the damn thing is in open G tuning! I'm pretty sure that's the only time I've ever tuned my guitar to open G.

I cannot in good concience devote 1 minute of listening time or support to a channel which replaces The Bridge no matter how good that channel is.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH

You didn't get the bit. :rofl2: The song is "Whole Lotta Love" not Whole Lot of Love. That's why he made the joke about "Starway" to Heaven.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I cannot in good concience devote 1 minute of listening time or support to a channel which replaces The Bridge no matter how good that channel is.

Fair enough. I guess I'd be upset if something replaced one of my favorite channels, like Lithium or Classic Vinyl. Never listened to The Bridge though.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I have a question for any of you Stiletto 100 users. Are you able to record individual songs from the Led Zeppelin channel? It'll only let me record blocks of time.