Led Zeppelin mysterious Countdown

Discussion in 'Decades, Pop, Rock' started by SIRIUSaboutXM, Sep 11, 2012.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I'd go too, but have a feeling tickets would be starting around $150 for nose bleeds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

I saw April Wine a couple of years ago and while it was a good concert seeing the band rather old and the fans even older, did not make me feel as young and spry as I used to feel when I saw concerts in my 20s. I will watch the video when it is released and I can pretend to be young again from my living room.

3. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

blyons, meet the Rolling Stones. Rolling Stones, blyons.

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

I'm with blyons. Who wants to watch a bunch of old farts hopping around a stage looking old & tired.

I'm not. Nor would I pay the money to watch it when I could watch a VHS tape of a younger band made in the 1980s.

In 25yrs, I'm not gonna wanna watch the Foo Fighters in concert.

Thank goodness The Cars never made a comeback tour.

The only groups that can make a concert fun in their 70s are groups like The Temptations. Or singers like Patula Clark. And even they need to just do that shit in Branson. Or Las Vegas :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Idunno.... I think they may still have some mojo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

There better be a Denver show if it happens. Red Rocks, Maybe?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

7. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I saw Page-Plant in McNichols, before they tore it down of course. If they do a summer tour it would be sweet if they did it at Red Rocks, not sure if they could fill up Invesco. (though I did see Pink Floyd at Mile High). Might be cool if they did it at Coors Field too.

8. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Watch one of the most successful, innovative and influential rock groups in history in this once in a lifetime concert, SUNDAY 8ET/5PT on AXS TV.

A 2+hr. tour de force of the band’s signature blues-infused rock ’n’ roll that instantly became legend. Find Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day on AXS TV

[​IMG]

9. SIRIUSaboutXM

SIRIUSaboutXM DRC Special Contributor

Awesome show- anyone catch it?

10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Nope. I hadn't known of AXS TV before this. Maybe it will make it to the other outlets in the near future.