Latest Siriusxm Channel Lineup Changes

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Thought it might be easier to create a new thread that would be on going for any channel updates/moves/additions/deletions: Feel free to add if you find anything out :)

To start Ch 341 is gone 7/21 (Tiesto's club)- The loop is on the app, but on Satellite the channel is totally gone.

There was a post on SiriusXM Love FB page say it's moving on 9/6 on ch 70, that was removed-probably bacause it was added to soon, someone else said that Twitter Siriusxm Help said they posted 9/6 ch.70 but I couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Looks like GNR radio is extended till 8/16th now on Ch. 41- (It did mention a few days ago on the weekly calendar that Punk Rock 24/7 was to be on starting this Sunday, maybe they are not quite ready for the format switchover- it's anyone's guess at this point. :)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I thought Love was moving to 70. Are they having an auction for channel 70? Each time a channel has the high bid they post it on their facebook page?

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Tiesto CLUBLIFE channel 341 is no more- but has a weekly show on BPM starting this Friday at 9PM Pacific / Saturday 12AM Eastern

Reactions: HecticArt

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
I miss the old XM & Sirius lineups when XM had channels like Fred, Ethel, Lucy, Fungus, Special X, etc., Sirius had Sirius Disorder, Vacation, Super Shuffle, etc.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I miss the old XM & Sirius lineups when XM had channels like Fred, Ethel, Lucy, Fungus, Special X, etc., Sirius had Sirius Disorder, Vacation, Super Shuffle, etc.

Once all current hardware does they could theoretically double their bandwidth and bring back some of these interesting channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satradiodude

Aug 7, 2011
Looks like this one was added after the update was released (It's now updated if you click the link)
  • Que Funny (streaming-only Channel 769) will no longer be heard on SiriusXM as of August 11 (I was wondering when they were gonna axe this one- :)

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Thanks for the FAQ page Satradiodude. I got an e-mail after my car updated the channel lineup. I expect the SL2 will catch up this week.

For listeners in the know how is Turbo (ch 314 to 41) different from Faction (ch 41 to 314) ? The e-mailed blog entry promoted Turbo as overdrive rock for gen X & Y. I listen to Ozzie's Boneyard (ch 38) when working out and they are heavily promoting Turbo with Guns and Roses as the feature artist.

Will Spotlight (ch 4) be the only limited edition (non-internet) channel? Does this mean the Beatles (ch 18) will become a semi permanent fixture?

I like Pitbull's Globalization as an alternative to the two hour loop of Hits One. I also look at the new Ch 13 as a channel of songs chicks like to dance to which puts them in other favorable moods.

I'm somewhat surprised Kiss FM and Z 100 are still on 11 & 12. The contract must not be expired.

Nbcsports radio might be worth a listen since Mike Florio is a lawyer and opposes much of Roger Goodell's uneven rules for suspending players and handing out discipline in general. I read his PFT column a few times a week.