larry mac and his mouth

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
actually a few of you are just blowing it out of proportion. this thread was created to poke fun at larry mac slipping up and making the mistake rather than whether it should be editted out.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
oh you'll care. especially when you accidently find out who won the race before the winner crosses the finish line.

Nope still won't care one little bit.... Such is life I guess. I watch the races for the racing more so then to see who wins the thing.... It is just a bonus to me if someone I am rooting for actually wins it, but I could careless if it actually got spoiled for me. I don't really think of it as being spoiled for me, it would be spoiled for me if I didn't get to see the race.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
You want a delay? Go watch Race Buddy while having the scanner and hear your favorite drivers spotter (mark martin) yell go low.....awww fuck, while your watching the cars come out of turn 2.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
You want a delay? Go watch Race Buddy while having the scanner and hear your favorite drivers spotter (mark martin) yell go low.....awww fuck, while your watching the cars come out of turn 2.

I agree, the delay on some of this stuff is crap. I really don't think that there's anything that I'd hear on a NASCAR broadcast that's going to offend me in any way.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com

I know we have the NASCAR Scanner and we use to pause our PVR for about 18 seconds to get it in sync with each other... Over time we couldn't be bothered anymore....

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Thats excellent, in fact I think racebuddy can do that too now that i think about it. I dont mind the delay since its behind, since i can see something on tv and turn the channel to catch the response. BUt to have it ahead of what im watching is insufferable.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
This may be the lamest thread ever on this forum. It is even lamer than the I Hate CBL threads.

No, I think the I hate CBL threads are lamer than this. At least there is some substance to what is being said here. Unlike the I hate CBL threads where you had one blow hard who hated her for no reason other than, "a buddy of mine worked with her and shes mean" argument.

Reactions: semipenguin

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
oh you'll care. especially when you accidently find out who won the race before the winner crosses the finish line.

I won't care. Most races these days aren't much to watch anyway except the last 30 laps or so.

And I understand people make mistakes and flub a word. Shoot, I do it a lot because my mouth can't keep up with what little brain I have. :p

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
How the heck did this thread get from Larry Mac saying fag or flag to us not being able to watch races any more? Or having delays that don't allow us to see the end of a race without it already being spoiled by other media? :scratch: Heck, I saw a tit once during the halftime of a Superbowl and yet I still get to watch the big game year after year. I think we'll all be just fine. :yesshake:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
What?!!

I thought this thread was about women swimming in tomato sauce?