Kyle's agent is annoying as.................

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
This moron is braggin that Kyle knows all the crew members by name, Nationwide and Cup. He's just "baffled" by that. Wasnt it said on TMD that all but one are the same guys on both crews? I understand he is getting filty rich off of Kyle's fame, but my gosh! I think if Kyle was in studio (or where ever they are) this would be an X-rated show with all of the.............................well you get the point. He seems more arrogant than anyone I've heard in while now. :loser:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Funny....

I was going to post a "Thank You" to CB for talking FACTS about Kyle instead of the usual kid gossip junk put out by a lot of the media. I thought it was funny (and great) that Kyle told his crew..."you ladies need to man up". :clap: Where I've worked we said things like that all the time. There isn't any "PC" stuff out here. And no freakin' cameras or recorders from media hot shots trying to play "gottcha!"

And I thought it was cool that the tire changer said that THEY will cuss at Kyle when HE screws up. Great interviews. I bet it's a blast on that team.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Im all for ANYONE cussing Kyle when given the chance! LOL I just didnt like the way the agent carried on about how Kyle is sooooooooooooooooooo awesome because he knows the crew guys names. I would think it makes it a little easier when its basically the same crew at both events. Dont get me wrong, I have read and heard a lot of stuff about how good he is to the guys, thats great. But even CBL was agreeing with the agent that most drivers dont even know the guy's names on the Nationwide crews. I think thats a bit of a stretch. Just my opinion.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Well, even the crew member kinda said the same thing. He said that he was once on Mark Martin's team and only saw him a couple of times. Every drivers different.

zevious

Oct 12, 2008
I'm more amazed at how KB haters figure out a way to SPIN ANYTHING POSITIVE about Kyle to be a negative.

Just amazing.

zevious

Oct 12, 2008
My statement had nothing to do with whether Kyle is an ass at times or not.

I was simply pointing out that everything he does is spun into a negative by the haters. In this case, his spotter/agent is being called a moron. At the very least, it's his JOB to make Kyle look good. How does doing his job make him a moron? It's KB related, so this JR fan, spun it to try to make it look negative.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Vile Kyle

LOL!!!!

Vile Kyle? I love that! :2funny:

That's one of the more funny/cool nicknames I've heard. I laugh at how the mere mention of his name is almost like a cuss word. He's definitely strong spice in the world of nascar.

Have fun with this stuff....it sure beats all the vanilla going around.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
My point is that peoeple wouldn't spin it that way if he didn't act like an ass the majority of the time. Vile Kyle for example Obviously blames Jr forlosing his ride at HMS. It was the Vile one's own fault not considering everything else.. he just abandoned his team at Texas and that was just too much for Rick.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
My point is that peoeple wouldn't spin it that way if he didn't act like an ass the majority of the time. Vile Kyle for example Obviously blames Jr forlosing his ride at HMS. It was the Vile one's own fault not considering everything else.. he just abandoned his team at Texas and that was just too much for Rick.

I'm sure there are some hard feelings over the split. Thats what makes this sport so fun to me. The emotion. The guy isn't vile, he's young, talented and cocky. Can you blame him for being cocky and wanting to show up his old team? Weather there is reason to or not, I'm sure most people would love to stick it to there old boss in that situation.
And until he starts performing like a mid pack drive and is, I dunno? lets say 19th in points for arguments sake. :p I say let him be as cocky as he wants. you can't be on top forever, someone will put him in his place down the road. he's 23.
He's not the first and certainly won't be the last.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
YesI do blame him because he didn't get screwed he abandoned his team and it got him fired.. that is his OWN fault heck he should be kissing that teams ass. He quit on them.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Oh, I think that number 5 team got him back later in that year. If you recall, in the last few races, Kyle would come in for his last pit stop, or second to last stop, and.....oops.....a lug nut problem...or the tire got a way a little....always something.

It got to the point where Kyle didn't want to come in for that last pit stop. He even said so over the radio.

For me personally? If I'm part of a crew, I want to be on a winning crew. And if that means I have to put up with some 'tude from time to time then so be it. It's all about winning.....well, it SHOULD be. ;)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
YesI do blame him because he didn't get screwed he abandoned his team and it got him fired.. that is his OWN fault heck he should be kissing that teams ass. He quit on them.

Didn't Rick actually say that's why they didn't renew Kyle's contract?...:scratch:

I remember something that Kyle's agent couldn't come to terms with Rick, so he went after Dale...:right:

BTW, that 18 Car could have been Jr's. It was his for the taking. Jr's loyalty to Chevrolet is going to cost him wins and championships...:shock:

:)

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Vile Kyle for example Obviously blames Jr forlosing his ride at HMS.
Yeah people with misguided hate are annoying ;)
They're both happier where they are thats something we can all agree on. I don't understand all the Kyle hate because he's doing better and is cocky about it. Of course people hated him when he was at Hendrick too.
Kyle wouldn't have done as well if he stayed at Hendrick and Jr probably wouldn't have done as well as he has either.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
My statement had nothing to do with whether Kyle is an ass at times or not.

I was simply pointing out that everything he does is spun into a negative by the haters. In this case, his spotter/agent is being called a moron. At the very least, it's his JOB to make Kyle look good. How does doing his job make him a moron? It's KB related, so this JR fan, spun it to try to make it look negative.

What did I spin? :bs:If you didnt hear the verbal lovemaking I dont think you can judge my opinion on it. If you did hear it, surely you could agree it was a little over the top. As I stated, I know its his job to make Kyle look like a hero. My problem was with him, not Kyle, in this particular instance. All Im saying is Kyle is not immortal just because he knows the guys names THAT HE IS WITH EVERY WEEKEND. I dont expect you to understand, your a Kyle fan and Im a Jr fan. But this had nothing to do with either of them.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I didn't really care for Kyle Busch until last year. I was actually upset that Joe Gibbs would hire Kyle for his driver.

But last year, while I was in Florida for the Daytona 500, I was watching the news out of Orlando. There was a news story about a kid in Ohio who had terminal cancer and wanted to go to Daytona to watch his favorite driver, Kyle Busch. This kid was about 7 or 8. They showed a picture of him with Kyle...:)

The kid died before the 500. It was kinda sad...:(

I've heard Kyle's agent before. I think he was on Tradin' Paint, or Sirius Speedway. He sounded cool...:cool:

I heard somewhere that his old agent was the same guy that represents Helio Castroneves...:shock:

I bet you'd like to see Kyle go to jail...:p

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I didn't really care for Kyle Busch until last year. I was actually upset that Joe Gibbs would hire Kyle for his driver.

But last year, while I was in Florida for the Daytona 500, I was watching the news out of Orlando. There was a news story about a kid in Ohio who had terminal cancer and wanted to go to Daytona to watch his favorite driver, Kyle Busch. This kid was about 7 or 8. They showed a picture of him with Kyle...:)

The kid died before the 500. It was kinda sad...:(

I've heard Kyle's agent before. I think he was on Tradin' Paint, or Sirius Speedway. He sounded cool...:cool:

I heard somewhere that his old agent was the same guy that represents Helio Castroneves...:shock:

I bet you'd like to see Kyle go to jail...:p

No No, dont wish jail on him. I just wish he wouldnt act like such a jerk sometimes, but we all do, so Im not really a hater. As for the kid, they all do that kinda stuff. They are all pretty good guys, we just see them on their bad days sometimes.

Reactions: semipenguin