Kyle Finally Speaks!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Weird. There was an article on Nascar.com with Tony saying they had talked and they were on the same page and everything was cool.

Either way, Kyle has no right to be pissed if he is. He should of seen that coming. Hell, I saw it coming 2 laps earlier and I was just listening on Sirius.

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
I love Kyle Haters. They're almost as fun as Jr fans :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not a "Kyle" hater, i think the kid has 10 million in talent and a ten cent brain and could be a superstar in this sport if he would just grow up. He's a pouting crybaby anytime something doesn't go his way.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Semi, Kryle(spelled CORRECTLY LOL) moved up into Tony who was up to his quarter panel. Yet he is complaining a week after.. please.. I deal with 18 year old MEN in the Navy that are more adult than he is.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Semi, Kryle(spelled CORRECTLY LOL) moved up into Tony who was up to his quarter panel. Yet he is complaining a week after.. please.. I deal with 18 year old MEN in the Navy that are more adult than he is.

Sub, dont get me started on the maturity issue. Too many people use his age as an excuse. My 24-yo son flies right seat in a C5, and is way more mature than Kyle. Unfortunately, as you are well aware, he will never make a fraction of the money Kyle will.

Thank you for your service.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
LOL right now on Speed before he's about to qualify he was asked what happend and gave a two word answer:
"I wrecked"

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Darn NASCAR fans...we whine if Kryle says nothing...we whine when he does!

He must not be a Sirius subscriber, because one of the things he said in the media appearance was that the fans haven't said anything. He was speaking about outside "pressures".

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Foyt, all he had to say was.. "it was a racing deal" because that is what it was.. he actually caused the wreck. He was doing what he felt he had to do(even though his spotter told him to hold his line). There is a difference between being colorful and being a crybaby. He has never been MAN enough to take responsibility for his actions. It is NEVER his fault in his eyes. That is childish and he needs his butt kicked.

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Darn NASCAR fans...we whine if Kryle says nothing...we whine when he does!
Yeah he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I can't blame him for not wanting to talk to the media. Everyone craps all over him when he does.

People say they want emotion in a driver but when they get it they don't like it.

I don't agree with Kyle on this one but I don't think we should condemn him either.

MichaelC

Oct 14, 2008
I think what's happening is Kyle is playing the NASCAR fanbase like a fiddle. He probably knows deep-down it was of his own doing and everything is probably cool between he and Tony. However, by saying what he said today, he's got people talking about him. Just like a couple of weeks ago when he made mention of Dale Jr. having a new crew chief. I think he thrives off having this "villain" image, and getting people's ire up.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I'm not a "Kyle" hater, i think the kid has 10 million in talent and a ten cent brain and could be a superstar in this sport if he would just grow up. He's a pouting crybaby anytime something doesn't go his way.

Really. Sure doesn't sound like it to me. You sound like someone who doesn't like him. I could be wrong :scratch:

What a damn sniveling crybaby, it's ok for him to "dump" someone for the win but if he "DUMPS" himself then he cry's like a baby. Did he not watch the same video millions of others have seen. Kyle You moved up when Stewart already had "position" on you. Quit crying. Just an unbiased opinion, my SN speaks for itself.Kyle Busch feels he was 'dumped' by Tony Stewart on last lap at Daytona - ESPN

Up until today, when did he ever cry about anything? Last thing I heard him say after the wreck was.....:idea:

Humph. He didn't say anything.

And why are you so worried about what he says or doesn't say? A grown man worried about what another grown man is going to say or do. That's sound a bit suspicious to me.

I dispise Tony Stewart, but I could care less what he does or say, on or off the track, unless it effects me. (more on how Stewart's past actions have effected not just me, but every single NaSCAR fan)

I'm actually a Kyle fan. :bigclap: Once Gordon retires he'll be my top driver.

I believe you. I'm a Jeff Gordon fan, too, but he has gotten so vanilla on and off the track it's not even funny :worried:

Weird. There was an article on Nascar.com with Tony saying they had talked and they were on the same page and everything was cool.

Either way, Kyle has no right to be pissed if he is. He should of seen that coming. Hell, I saw it coming 2 laps earlier and I was just listening on Sirius.

You're right, he has no right to be pissed off, but he can if he'd like. He has the right.

You're my age, I gather. I joined the Marine Corps when I was 18 back in 1988. I agree with you wholeheartedly that at 24yrs old, the guy should be acting a little bit more mature, but so should a lot of people. And don't go around pointing the finger at someone else because none of us are immune from doing something dumb and immature.

None of us.

I don't care if you're 20, 30, 40, or 90, we all do stupid and immature things from time to time.

But it doesn't bother me. Do you want to know why?

Because he races for the Joe Gibbs.

Yes, the same Joe Gibbs that polished a (rock) stone named Tony Stewart.

Remember the Tony Stewart that pushed a photographer and had to go to anger management class for it. Who was much older at the time when that happened then Kyle is today.

The same Tony Stewart that was fined by his sponsor. How many time has that happened in this sport?

The same Tony Stewart that pushed a woman in the garage, causing NaSCAR to change the rules regarding access to the garages by fans.

For the newer fans to the sport, it used to be any fan with a pit pass was able to have access to the garages too. After Tony pushed a female fan in the Bristol infield, NaSCAR decided it would be best to limit the garages to reporters and hard card holders.

No longer is NaSCAR like the NHRA where anyone with a ticket has access to the pits, drivers, and crews.

Thank you, Tony :)

Saw that.. Rude little freak....

I know you mean that in a nice way :D

As long as people here can respect others and not call each other names, I could care less what you call the drivers.

I will not let this forum become a name calling forum like so many other forums.

But if someone protest to what people on our forum says about another drive, I'll ask that we tone down the rhetoric.

It's amazing how the guy got labeled before he even came into the Cup Series. He was Kurt's brother, so he must be bad.

I remember when he did speak his mind after races, and people would call NaSCAR radio and bitch about it.

Does anyone remember the race after the Hendrick plane crash? Kyle wanted to win that Busch race so bad so he could dedicated it to the victims. After the race he said just that and the next monday people called up XM 144 to bitch at Kyle and call him a cry baby for not winning that race.

I was like OMG, the kid didn't even say anything bad but fans are calling in bitching about Kyle.

So why should Kyle say anything now? People are just going to bitch about it on the radio.

I bet Dale Earnhardt is happy he didn't have to deal with NaSCAR radio. I didn't get to listen to any call in shows growing up. They didn't have any that I recall in Southern California. The only motorsports radio shows I remember as a kid were all motocross.

I remember Darrell Waltrip had a TV show on cable. TNN maybe. We didn't get cable until 1986, but people didn't like DW back then.

Oh well. Say what you want about the guy. He's becoming my favorite driver. Say what you want about him. It says more about you then it does about him :)

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
Really. Sure doesn't sound like it to me. You sound like someone who doesn't like him. I could be wrong :scratch:

Up until today, when did he ever cry about anything? Last thing I heard him say after the wreck was.....:idea:

Humph. He didn't say anything.

And why are you so worried about what he says or doesn't say? A grown man worried about what another grown man is going to say or do. That's sound a bit suspicious to me.

I dispise Tony Stewart, but I could care less what he does or say, on or off the track, unless it effects me. (more on how Stewart's past actions have effected not just me, but every single NaSCAR fan)

I believe you. I'm a Jeff Gordon fan, too, but he has gotten so vanilla on and off the track it's not even funny :worried:

You're right, he has no right to be pissed off, but he can if he'd like. He has the right.

You're my age, I gather. I joined the Marine Corps when I was 18 back in 1988. I agree with you wholeheartedly that at 24yrs old, the guy should be acting a little bit more mature, but so should a lot of people. And don't go around pointing the finger at someone else because none of us are immune from doing something dumb and immature.

None of us.

I don't care if you're 20, 30, 40, or 90, we all do stupid and immature things from time to time.

But it doesn't bother me. Do you want to know why?

Because he races for the Joe Gibbs.

Yes, the same Joe Gibbs that polished a (rock) stone named Tony Stewart.

Remember the Tony Stewart that pushed a photographer and had to go to anger management class for it. Who was much older at the time when that happened then Kyle is today.

The same Tony Stewart that was fined by his sponsor. How many time has that happened in this sport?

The same Tony Stewart that pushed a woman in the garage, causing NaSCAR to change the rules regarding access to the garages by fans.

For the newer fans to the sport, it used to be any fan with a pit pass was able to have access to the garages too. After Tony pushed a female fan in the Bristol infield, NaSCAR decided it would be best to limit the garages to reporters and hard card holders.

No longer is NaSCAR like the NHRA where anyone with a ticket has access to the pits, drivers, and crews.

Thank you, Tony :)

I know you mean that in a nice way :D

As long as people here can respect others and not call each other names, I could care less what you call the drivers.

I will not let this forum become a name calling forum like so many other forums.

But if someone protest to what people on our forum says about another drive, I'll ask that we tone down the rhetoric.

It's amazing how the guy got labeled before he even came into the Cup Series. He was Kurt's brother, so he must be bad.

I remember when he did speak his mind after races, and people would call NaSCAR radio and bitch about it.

Does anyone remember the race after the Hendrick plane crash? Kyle wanted to win that Busch race so bad so he could dedicated it to the victims. After the race he said just that and the next monday people called up XM 144 to bitch at Kyle and call him a cry baby for not winning that race.

I was like OMG, the kid didn't even say anything bad but fans are calling in bitching about Kyle.

So why should Kyle say anything now? People are just going to bitch about it on the radio.

I bet Dale Earnhardt is happy he didn't have to deal with NaSCAR radio. I didn't get to listen to any call in shows growing up. They didn't have any that I recall in Southern California. The only motorsports radio shows I remember as a kid were all motocross.

I remember Darrell Waltrip had a TV show on cable. TNN maybe. We didn't get cable until 1986, but people didn't like DW back then.

Oh well. Say what you want about the guy. He's becoming my favorite driver. Say what you want about him. It says more about you then it does about him :)

OK, If you say so.... keep making excuses for him it's ok. I'm not a big Stewart fan either but if you're gonna try and tell me the wreck was his fault you better go look at the tape again.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
OK, If you say so.... keep making excuses for him it's ok. I'm not a big Stewart fan either but if you're gonna try and tell me the wreck was his fault you better go look at the tape again.

Did I say that? You need to read it again.

BTW, why is it you don't come to the NaSCAR forum until now? :scratch:

Try being a regular part of the community :rolleyes: