HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Couldn't resist

There're are jokes here......

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
My sister dressed up like Katy Perry for the Halloween party tonight. Thanks little sis for ruining that fantasy.:(

Soooo wrong, trying to rid my cortex of illegal KP images immediately.

Remember to delete pictures and no Facebook posting and you'll be okay in a couple of months.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I would give a thousand bucks for five minutes alone with Katy Perry's naked breasts.

Me thinks you favor a kind of boating for occasions like this, no?

Imagine the line for her at one of the old kissing booths for a dollar. She'd put Black Friday lines at Best Buy and waiting cues for Stars Wars movies back in the day to shame.

I'd like to see KP and Kate Upton pair up for a Super Bowl halftime Carl's Jr. commercial?

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Katy Perry's 'Prism' Ruled Potential Biohazard in Australia

Katy Perry's latest album, Prism, is Number One in Australia, but that hasn't stopped the country from declaring it a potential biohazard. Authorities have taken issue with packaging that includes a packet of "harmless local Swan River daisy seeds," according to news.com.au. The singer has been tweeting that different editions contain "seed prisms" that "you can plant to spread the light!" Although her label has claimed that the seeds for that edition were sourced locally in Western Australia, the country's Department of Agriculture is looking into international versions of the album that consumers there may buy as imports.

Read more: Katy Perry Album Declared Biohazard in Australia | Music News | Rolling Stone