Just cancelled BOXM, but channels still show

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just had the CSR cancel my BOXM on both radios (Starmate 4 and SL2), but the SL2 still shows the BOXM channels.

My billing history does say "Sirius Everything" so apparently it went through.

WTH is going on here?

I didn't have my radio on channel 184, so did I temporarily beat the system?

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
You just haven't received the deactivation signal yet. It's only a matter of time until your device picks one up.

EricfromTx

Nov 1, 2008
McAllen, Tx.
I just had the CSR cancel my BOXM on both radios (Starmate 4 and SL2), but the SL2 still shows the BOXM channels.

My billing history does say "Sirius Everything" so apparently it went through.

WTH is going on here?

I didn't have my radio on channel 184, so did I temporarily beat the system?

Same thing happened to me, except I cancelled BOS on XM back in January. I still have NFL Radio and Howard Stern on my XM Radio.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
My Starmate 4 had a "Subscription Updated, Press any key to continue" message about 30 minutes after I turned it on.

I still have the XM channels on the SL2, but most of the time I keep that on internet mode, so I may have the XM channels here for a while.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Was thinking of dropping my BOXM channels also, but..I have started listening in on 197 lately, and perhaps MLB play by play coming I might hang on (I don't like baseball, BUT I know people who do)

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Exactly.

I figure if baseball is added, then I'll consider adding it back. In the meantime, I save $8 or so a month.