Just a quick question....

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Yeah it sucks but I haven't heard some if the older stuff since I've only listened for about 7 months so it's not that bad. It was cool to hear the LL cool j interview now I know why he hates him lol.
Also, you can be sure he won't be going on holidays a week after he's back ha ha .

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Yeah it sucks but I haven't heard some if the older stuff since I've only listened for about 7 months so it's not that bad. It was cool to hear the LL cool j interview now I know why he hates him lol.
Also, you can be sure he won't be going on holidays a week after he's back ha ha .

Yeah, you make a pretty good point here.

The older stuff is nice just so you can catch-up.

And so so true about taking holidays after a week off. :ter:

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
He is back Monday right??? Can not wait to hear about his trip and hopefully he will be discussing Mayhem distruction of Jake Shields :Smiley_wink:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
He is back Monday right??? Can not wait to hear about his trip and hopefully he will be discussing Mayhem distruction of Jake Shields :Smiley_wink:

I think its Wed he's back and I'm not sure if he's even on live that day or not.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
That would be great. Especially if I can record Friday's show I can listen to it Saturday on the way to Fort Worth for the NASCAR race :yesshake: