Juan Pablo Montoya Report on TMD

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
I thoroughly enjoy Juan Pablo Montoya's weekly appearance on The Morning Drive.

How do we make sure that he appears next season?

Who do we need to write at Sirius XM to make sure this happens?

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I love JPM, he is funny, witty, no holds barred, not bad on the eyes and a great family guy. I loved him in F1 and was a fan of his then (if you can beat SCHUEY 7 times, you have talent, well considering the "cheat" factor of that form of autoracing) . His appearances on the show are something to look foward to.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I like Montoya also, but there are two others that need to be put down. Jon Wood and Jeremy Mayfield !!! Bagman has to beat an interview out of Wood most of the time. Uh, um, uh, oh,.......and on and on and on!!! It's complete torture to listen to:bigcry: That boy doesn't give 2 craps about racing, and I don't wanna hear, oh you don't know him and thats just how he carries on. That may be the case, but when your family is trying to survive losing sponsors and running like crap, you need to man up and sound like you got your bigboy britches on when you have a regular spot on a huge radio show!!! Who knows who might be listening.
And for Mayfield, it's no secret that he has left almost every team he has been with on a bad note. Not to mention jacking his jaw about Crocker and Evernham! Why does Moody think we want to hear his crap? Hell, he can't get a ride, lets hear from someone that has one, or at least someone that hasn't peed in his cheerios yet.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I like Montoya also, but there are two others that need to be put down. Jon Wood and Jeremy Mayfield !!! Bagman has to beat an interview out of Wood most of the time. Uh, um, uh, oh,.......and on and on and on!!! It's complete torture to listen to:bigcry: That boy doesn't give 2 craps about racing, and I don't wanna hear, oh you don't know him and thats just how he carries on. That may be the case, but when your family is trying to survive losing sponsors and running like crap, you need to man up and sound like you got your bigboy britches on when you have a regular spot on a huge radio show!!! Who knows who might be listening.
And for Mayfield, it's no secret that he has left almost every team he has been with on a bad note. Not to mention jacking his jaw about Crocker and Evernham! Why does Moody think we want to hear his crap? Hell, he can't get a ride, lets hear from someone that has one, or at least someone that hasn't peed in his cheerios yet.

WOW, very well said. I am also shocked to see Jon Wood behave like he needs a serious timeout and Mayfield, I never liked him, so I think his spots are just awful. If he could race as well as he runs his mouth heck he could be Jimmie Johnson right now.

On TSL, when he has Harvick on its like who can B***chslap the other one more and get the other one hot. They have a true, fun, and even odd at times relationship (Tony giving Kev a wedgee ...look for it on you tube...just search for Tony Stewart, and Tony stalking Kev while he's in the shower in is coach...Delana must be the greatest lady to put up with those two boys funny antics)

I would also love to get the wives point of view and see what they are like, we see them so much, they are just as a a part of this sport as their husband.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I like listening to Jon. I agree with your assessment however. He doesnt give me the impression he ever wants to be anything more than a truck driver. I remember one interview they did with im and it sounded like he just woke up, but it sounded that way for the whole 15 minute interveiw. Im not sure if he likes his gan-ja or what but I agree he sounds stoned quite a bit.

But I find the interviews are pretty useless for the most part. With the exception of JPM, Rocky Ryan and BHJ everyone else Nascar related is mundane by the books.

rdhdtrue

Oct 14, 2008
St. Louis
danicaboni.blogspot.com
I like listening to Jon. I agree with your assessment however. He doesnt give me the impression he ever wants to be anything more than a truck driver. I remember one interview they did with im and it sounded like he just woke up, but it sounded that way for the whole 15 minute interveiw. Im not sure if he likes his gan-ja or what but I agree he sounds stoned quite a bit.

But I find the interviews are pretty useless for the most part. With the exception of JPM, Rocky Ryan and BHJ everyone else Nascar related is mundane by the books.

I enjoy Brendan Gaughan also. He tells it like it is and is very enjoyable to listen too.

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
no Juan Pablo Montoya this morning...

so there is no JPM on TMD this morning.

Is this a function of the holiday, or permanent?

It would be very sad to see him go... :cry: