Jon Zellner

Oct 14, 2008
It's too bad Howard didn't ask this douchebag why he screwed up all the rock channels so badly? Zellner is an a-hole. The sooner he goes the route of O&A the better.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
It's too bad Howard didn't ask this douchebag why he screwed up all the rock channels so badly? Zellner is an a-hole. The sooner he goes the route of O&A the better.

I agree. Canceled the disco station, brought it back due to popular demand but of course, made it shitty. I don't look forward to Howard fawning over this dumb fuck...I saw that the display called him "Music Expert"....yeah, right!

BTW, all he did was memorize on of several website's that has that info.

And how old is he....Looks like a dumb kid!

Last edited:

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio

The rock stations are just fine for Howard. Plenty of choices to hear his late-60s/1970s rock (Leslie West, Led Zep & friends) on the decades channels or deep tracks/classic vinyl/classic rewind.

They should give Jon a show on H-101 to take calls about programming. If they cared about customer service, they wouldn't mind hearing from listeners. Changing a station's programming a bit doesn't cost anything but effort.