Johnson, wife expecting baby in July

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Four-time defending NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson and his wife are expecting their first child.

A spokesperson for the driver says Chandra Johnson is due in July. No other details have been announced.

Johnson won his fourth consecutive Cup title in November. He was The Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year last month, becoming the first race car driver to win it in its 78-year history.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
lmao... Ya see that coming...lol

People always ask who can beat Jimmie Johnson and I have always said Jimmie can beat Jimmie...

That is awesome for them tho very happy for them and now we know how the season will start. That will be the talk of NASCAR now.. "Is Jimmie going to lose focus"lol Awesome can't wait to start hearing that every week.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
That's the reason that Jeff has problems on the track and hasn't been wining as much. I'm sure if Jimmie Johnson comes up short, (did I just say that), that will be the reason.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
lol.... People need to look out I think by the time Jimmie retires from dominating the sport we have Jimmie Jr there to dominate.... He/she will learn from the champ and will have a seat waiting for them at Hendrick Motorsports. I bet Rick already is drawing up the paper work....lol

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
lol.... People need to look out I think by the time Jimmie retires from dominating the sport we have Jimmie Jr there to dominate.... He/she will learn from the champ and will have a seat waiting for them at Hendrick Motorsports. I bet Rick already is drawing up the paper work....lol

OK, that's it! If he and his offspring win the Cup the next 20+ seasons in a row I am going to quit watching this sport! :yesshake:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Best of luck with the new family. I just hope Jimmie doesn't have to take on a second job in these tough economic times. :rolleyes: