Joey Boots busted

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Smok44, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Smok44

Smok44 New Member

He was busted for illegal narcotics. Wasn't he just on the phone last week bragging about how he was dealing enough coke that he could support his own habit? Anyone else wondering if this is like the cabbie incident of sticking your foot in your mouth?
  2. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

He's a fucktard. Of course he implicated himself and of course the DEA is going to bust him.

What a douche.
  3. Smok44

Smok44 New Member

Don't these people stop and think before they say shit over airwaves? How fucking stupid can they be?
  4. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Well, I think you've answered you own question right there. :right:
  5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

There are a ton of people who hate Boots mostly for SFN bannings and stuff. I wonder if someone who was bitter ended up tipping off someone.

Boots is lame and if someone tipped off the Police because of something petty, that's lame too. But who knows.
  6. Smok44

Smok44 New Member

I believe i have
  7. Smok44

Smok44 New Member

I don't know if someone may have tipped them off, but i find it funny with the timeline of him just last week bragging and he got busted over the weekend.
  8. ClubSteeler

ClubSteeler New Member

His warm buttchess will be very popular in prison.
  9. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres New Member

As the cops were leading Boots away in cuffs, the arresting officer said "Hey, Joey, since you might not be coming back here for a while, you better grab your toothbrush." Boots, looking puzzled, told the officer he's never heard of such a device.
  10. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

I forgot about that, damn he's freakin' stupid.
  11. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

Guys, Joey was on the news saying it was a misunderstanding and that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    It's all cleared up now. :rolleyes:
  12. JHDKoopman

JHDKoopman Release Robin's Bra

busted for narcotics...i want to know what he had exactly. yay i guess, after just talking about it on the show

-jhdk