Jimmy Spencer

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
He was trying to ask JJ a questions last night about how he gets his motivation up since he has already peaked three times. He was having a little trouble getting his words out and JJ asked him.... 'What are you trying to ask me, how do I get it up?'

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
He was trying to ask JJ a questions last night about how he gets his motivation up since he has already peaked three times. He was having a little trouble getting his words out and JJ asked him.... 'What are you trying to ask me, how do I get it up?'

:hah:

How did they keep Kenny from falling out of his chair???

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
It was very funny. I have never found Spencer at a loss for words but he was. I love Kenny. I am going to miss Race Day for a couple of months.

Last edited:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
You can do two things at once my dear it is called multitasking and hey he was probably on a call with someone asking a innane question.

I'm very offended by that remark! That was me on the phone with him. I was just calling him to share my idea on a new points system, followed by my idea on a new way to qualify when it rains. Here's what I was thinking. I thought that maybe we could have all of the drivers qualify on some sort of computer NASCAR simulator................:hah::hah::hah::hah:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I'm very offended by that remark! That was me on the phone with him. I was just calling him to share my idea on a new points system, followed by my idea on a new way to qualify when it rains. Here's what I was thinking. I thought that maybe we could have all of the drivers qualify on some sort of computer NASCAR simulator................:hah::hah::hah::hah:

So it was you they put on "terminal hold" :)