Jimmy Paige + The Edge + Jack White = potential gold.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Anything with Jack White, with the exception of a couple songs from the White Stripes and The Racontours, is instant fail. See Death Weather...:thumbsdown:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Can you honestly call that guy "The Edge" without feeling douchey? I sure can't...

:loser:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Anything with Jack White, with the exception of a couple songs from the White Stripes and The Racontours, is instant fail. See Death Weather...:thumbsdown:

I just saw the Dead Weather on Conan.
I thought they were pretty cool.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hqkCWyd1go]YouTube - (HQ) The Dead Weather - "Hang You From The Heavens" on Conan 6/18 (TheAudioPerv.com)[/ame]
We did have to laugh at the "I'm Jack White, give me a close-up for my drum solos" shots.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Can you honestly call that guy "The Edge" without feeling douchey? I sure can't...

:loser:
Agreed

Saw them on Letterman recently, it looked like Bono even has a hard time calling him THE Edge. It seems like it was a cool thing for him to call himself back in the 80's, and now he's stuck with it for branding purposes. They are such a major corporation now, that changing his name would go over as well as when THE Coke tried to change it's formula.