Jim Florentine’s Metal Midgets

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
JF-header.jpg

| Jim Florentine’s Metal Midgets |
Thursdays 5 pm - 7 pm ET

Jim Florentine's Metal Midgets show is all about Metal and has nothing to do with midgets. It’s a weekly show driven by Jim’s musical picks, playing you a bunch of his favorite hard & heavy classic rock songs, and telling stories about the music. Since Jim is often on the road, he’ll be in a studio, backstage at a concert, on a tour bus, in a truck stop bathroom, in some dingy comedy club, or in the parking lot of That Metal Show. Rebroadcasts: Saturdays 1 pm ET, Sundays 9 pm ET, Tuesdays 10 am ET & On Demand

This week on Jim Florentine’s Metal Midgets show on Ozzy’s Boneyard, Jim caught up with Rock God David Lee Roth, and the pair pick out a hard rockin’ playlist featuring music Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Saxon, Clutch, AC/DC, Motley Crue and more! Plus David gives his fans an update on the future of Van Halen, revealing that he was just jamming with the band last week in Eddie’s studio.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That's a pretty good show. He's fun to listen to. It's like listening to a metal-head friend talk about music in the basement of the house when you were growing up. I had tickets to the VH show that was supposed to be here in town......till they canceled.......98% expected that to happen. ....They said they would reschedule..........2%expect that to happen......

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
I like both his show and Norton's show good to have fans of the music doing a show

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Jim Florentine's Metal Midgets w Metallica
Today 1:00 pm ET
This week on Jim Florentine’s Metal Midgets show on SiriusXM Ozzy’s Boneyard, Jim sits down with the mighty Metallica to talk about their 3D movie Metallica: Through The Never, now available in theaters Nationwide. The show will feature some rare ‘Tallica tracks, songs by bands from the NWOBHM (Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Raven, Saxon), and music that James, Lars, Kirk and Rob picked out from UFO, Scorpions, Deep Purple, Ghost B.C., and more!

Rebroadcast: Tomorrow 9:00 pm ET; Tues 10/15 10:00 am ET

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
This week, Lita Ford guests hosts the show! Hear new tracks from her upcoming Live album:

51V22cFS98L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

01. The Bitch is Back
02. Hungry
03. Relentless
04. Living Like a Runaway
05. Devil in My Head
06. Back to the Cave
07. Can¥t Catch Me
08. Out for Blood
09. Dancing on the Edge
10. Hate
11. Close My Eyes Forever
12. Kiss Me Deadly

Airtimes:
Saturday @ 1 pm
Sunday @ 9 pm
Tuesday @ 10 am ET

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Jim Florentine's Metal Midgets show is all about Metal and has nothing to do with midgets. It’s a weekly show driven by Jim’s musical picks, playing you a bunch of his favorite hard & heavy classic rock songs, and telling stories about the music. Since Jim is often on the road, he’ll be recording his show either in a studio, backstage at a concert, on a tour bus, in a truck stop bathroom, in some dingy comedy club, or in the parking lot of the That Metal Show. Tune in for a laugh and an inside look into the distortion filled mind of a Metalhead turned comedian!

This week
Ozzy Osbourne- No Bone Movies
Led Zeppelin- The Lemon Song
Coverdale - Page- Shake My Tree
Accept- Breaker
Scorpions- Don't Make No Promises (Your Body Can't Keep)
Judas Priest- Running Wild
Riot- Outlaw
Krokus- Headhunter
Y&T- Rescue Me
Slayer- War Ensemble
Megadeth - Hanger 18
Anthrax- Only
Tank- He Fell In Love With A Storm Trooper
Motorhead- Iron Fist
Saxon- Wheels Of Steel
Black Sabbath- Never Say Die
Dio- Stand Up And Shout
Iron Maiden- Prowler
Metallica- Disposable Heroes
AC/DC- Down Payment Blues

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
41clotaGs0L._SY300_.jpg

Dave Ellefson is my cohost and we talk about his new project with Frankie Bello, what's next for Megadeth and how it was touring with Maiden and Sabbath this past year. We play songs by Altitiudes and Attitudes, Megadeth, Sabbath, Maiden and Anthrax

Thanks
Jim F