Jesse "Big Foot" Ventura

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
The more Jesse Ventura says, the more I cannot believe he was elected Governor. If he ended his sentences with “it is†he could pass for big foot.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I like when Jesse is on. I in no way believe all the shit he says, but he does make some good points. When people get fired thats when questions are asked. He actually worked on the weekends while in office to earn money and Once a S.E.A.L always a S.E.A.L.

No matter what people think of 9/11. Questions should always be asked no matter what.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
As far as I am concerned Jesse went off the reservation a long time ago, nothing he says should be taken seriously. Nothing.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Jesse Ventura is my favorite recurring guests of the past few years. I love it when he comes on.

He has an interesting view of things and has a great way of explaining things. Also, I love how he never backs down from people and really challenges them with asking tough questions on subjects most people feel should be left alone.

I love him as a guest and will 100% be watching his show tonight. While I don't believe in a LOT of consipracy theories, I do love hearing both sides and just looking at weird government experiments, rumoured programs, etc. I love that sort of stuff.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
And don't forget, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you.

A lot of countries, and the U.S. in particular, have had their share of coverups that should make some people stop and think just a little bit before saying that "it would never happen".

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
And don't forget, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you.

A lot of countries, and the U.S. in particular, have had their share of coverups that should make some people stop and think just a little bit before saying that "it would never happen".

I agree 100% with everything you said.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I could listen to this crap all day...conference in Brent Hatley and you got a party

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I had to call BULLSH*T when jesse said he had proof of the kennedy assassination conspiracy. what a load of hot air. if this were true, he would have been spilled the beans instead of waiting until a future tv show he has down the line. I mean come on!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Ventura always no shows on Bubba's show when he's scheduled.

I was looking forward to Jesse calling into Bubba the last time he also did Howard. But, I was kind of annoyed Bubba was going to Bamboozle him and had Hogan waiting on the line.

I love Bubba but was glad Ventura noshowed him.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I was looking forward to Jesse calling into Bubba the last time he also did Howard. But, I was kind of annoyed Bubba was going to Bamboozle him and had Hogan waiting on the line.

There's no reason to bring Hogan into it at all. I could do with not hearing from him for a few months.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009

That's exactly what would've happened. Bubba has Hogan's cock in his mouth.

Honestly does anyone in 2009 give a shit about Hogan? Does Bubba still have him on once a week?

I love Howard but that Bubba show is just something I can't get into. Bubba is too much of a dumb redneck. How can anyone listen to this guy with that horrible radio voice that sounds like Mancow?

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Honestly does anyone in 2009 give a shit about Hogan? Does Bubba still have him on once a week?

bullshit, can't get enough of those old wrasslin' stories

entertainment now consists largely of low-talent nobodies...99% of today's "stars" ain't shit even compared to a Hogan 20 yrs past his prime

Reactions: jef

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
bullshit, can't get enough of those old wrasslin' stories

entertainment now consists largely of low-talent nobodies...99% of today's "stars" ain't shit even compared to a Hogan 20 yrs past his prime

You said it, brother!

TimTimSalabim

Oct 17, 2008
I had to call BULLSH*T when jesse said he had proof of the kennedy assassination conspiracy. what a load of hot air. if this were true, he would have been spilled the beans instead of waiting until a future tv show he has down the line. I mean come on!

I don't think that's particularly big news. Is there anybody out there who still thinks it was a single gunman?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
On a Jesse Ventura and Stern related note, I checked Google trends today around 3pm or so and I saw that HAARP, the place that Ventura featured on his show last night and the place that they briefly talked about on Stern yesterday had about 3 or 4 different listings in the top 40 of Google Trends. The highest one was around 12 or so.

Still, for a show on TruTV that was promoted on "fringe media" like Sirius, this, I would think, is huge.