Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea to sponsor McMurray at LMS

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Not a huge fan of sweet tea here but if they're a NASCAR sponsor, I'm obligated to give it a try at least once.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Where I come from, if you own a restaurant and don't serve sweet tea, you're out of business. :yesshake: (of course....we all have health issues too! )

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Where I come from, if you own a restaurant and don't serve sweet tea, you're out of business. :yesshake: (of course....we all have health issues too! )

LOL

Growing up and living in western PA, I never even heard of sweet tea. We had iced tea with some sugar in it but it primarily tastes like cold tea. My first experience with sweet tea was on a NASCAR trip to Martinsville. My wife and I went out for dinner. We ordered a couple of sweet teas, thinking that it's the same as what we are used to. Surprise, surprise, surprise, not the same!

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
This is an alcoholic beverage.

Yeah, I never knew about it until this sponsorship and I checked out the website. So here's a case of a company maybe getting a customer by sponsoring a car.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
I saw this product the other day in an Adult Beverage Store. It caught my eye thanks to this forum, but I didn't make a purchase. Currently working on another batch of Moody's apple pie moonshine. That stuff gets better with age.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I saw this product the other day in an Adult Beverage Store. It caught my eye thanks to this forum, but I didn't make a purchase. Currently working on another batch of Moody's apple pie moonshine. That stuff gets better with age.

How long will that apple pie moonshine keep in the fridge? I made a batch just before the Labor Day weekend. I am almost afraid to drink it at this point. Is it still any good? :confused:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
How long will that apple pie moonshine keep in the fridge? I made a batch just before the Labor Day weekend. I am almost afraid to drink it at this point. Is it still any good?

My doctor told me that after 6 months that it can be used to kill the Swine Flu. :cool:

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
How long will that apple pie moonshine keep in the fridge? I made a batch just before the Labor Day weekend. I am almost afraid to drink it at this point. Is it still any good? :confused:

We keep it in a dark cabinet in the kitchen. Have some leftover from early in the year and it seems to be fine. Hasn't killed me yet.

I put it into "Carl Edwards" Vitamin Water bottles that I accumulate in my car over time, which is a good re-use of the plastic bottles.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I put it in half pint mason jars in the fridge. I think it's pretty dark in there.

Vitamin bottlers huh. Lot's of vitamin's in that stuff! LOL