Jens Pulver, Shut Up!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I respect the hell out of this guy and love his fighting style, but Jens, shush!

I know I'd never say this to his face because he'd beat my ass, but Jesus H Christ, this guy wouldn't be so boring if he didn't yammer on so much.

Anyone with me?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I respect the hell out of this guy and love his fighting style, but Jens, shush!

I know I'd never say this to his face because he'd beat my ass, but Jesus H Christ, this guy wouldn't be so boring if he didn't yammer on so much.

Anyone with me?

Too much UFC talk.

Get Floyd Mayweather in there and he'll whip all their asses and not even break a sweat.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I like the UFC talk but I think that was some of the appeal of Ellis when I started listening.

Yeah, ditto. I always stop the dial when I hear Bubber or Ferral talking MMA/UFC.

But it wasn't what he was saying, but it was his whole delivery...blah blah blah blah... I tune into to Ellis to hear Ellis, not Jens hijacking his show. :shifty: :idunno:

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Hmm thats quite the list of choices. :shifty:
If it was me it would go in this order:
NASCAR
UFC
Howard
Ellis
Bubba
No American Idol, thanks. ;)

I like it when Bubba talks wrestling also but that is just me. :Smiley_wink:

Jens was not bothering me. When was the last time Mayhem was on? If he was on this week I missed it. I know he has that fight coming up in November. Is he focusing on training instead of sitting in on Mondays?