Jennifer Aniston Lookin' Good to Me

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Good pic. She's actually smiling too. On the other hand, it's not like she has much to do nowadays. She should be in good shape. :D

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
I agree with Howard. This chick is a needy attention-whore. She recently complained that people who are interested in her private life need to get a life, but she seeks to publicize every moment of her existence. She's another one of these new types of celebrity: famous for being famous, not for actually being talented. And I never got her as a sex symbol; I just don't find her that sexy.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I agree with Howard. This chick is a needy attention-whore. She recently complained that people who are interested in her private life need to get a life, but she seeks to publicize every moment of her existence. She's another one of these new types of celebrity: famous for being famous, not for actually being talented. And I never got her as a sex symbol; I just don't find her that sexy.

Not talented? She was a very good comic actor in Friends. She's not a bad actress either. She was good in Friends with Money and The Good Girl.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Not talented? She was a very good comic actor in Friends. She's not a bad actress either. She was good in Friends with Money and The Good Girl.

Kudro was talented (there is a whole crop of young comedic actresses that draw heavily from the "Phoebe" school of acting), Anniston not so much. She was playing "the hot one", which doesn't ask a lot from an actress. I haven't seen those other movies you referenced, but I've seen her in other movies, and she's never impressed me.

I think this chick may be the type that generate strong feelings both ways. Some think she's really sexy, and others don't get it.

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Mayor of Poontang.

Indeed. To be that guy's cock for a day. I don't know why he bothers with 40-year-old celebrities when he can pretty much have any 18-year-old coed he wants. You know he's done a lot of fucking when that option bores him.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Arms too skinny, neck too short, chin too pointy, tits too droopy, and her torso is gigantic.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I think Howard has something personal against Aniston. Maybe she turned him down or something. Used to rip on Janet Jackson for being asexual, too. Then again, his deal with Janet was also about her having a fat ass....Even though she has abs, too! Janet is fine...Beth, no matter what her body looks like is not Janet Jackson!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Are you alright? This girl is nuts. The end. Just cause some internet douche will "throw it in her" doesn't mean anything other than someone has very low standards.

There are a lot of good looking girls. You don't need to choose one that's a wack job. This girl is damaged goods.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Great looking, but there seems something 'sour' about her. Attractive, great bod - yes - but I can't quite go along with sexy. There's a loose wire somewhere that doesn't light up that bulb for me.