Jeff Gluck's article.................

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
After listening to some callers act like he was nuts for calling out the less than mediocore drivers, I went back and read his full story. The man is dead on! Mears seems like a hell of a nice guy, but he is not gettin it done. Nor has he gotten it done in the past. I think Bowyer got a raw deal, and had he any BETTER choices, I wonder if he might have jumped ship.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think Bowyer got a raw deal, and had he any BETTER choices, I wonder if he might have jumped ship.

Oh! A BIG AMEN ON THAT!!!! Which is why I'm pulling for Clint to do well this year. I know if it were me I'd be highly PISSED that I got switched like that.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Can someone link the article? I tried looking for it last week when they brought this up.

Ive tried to find it for you, but I havent had any luck. I saw it in the print version of Nascar Scene, I think Scenedaily.com is their website, but I cant locate it there either. Sorry to comment on something that you cant read about, I know how frustrating that is.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Damn I've had a look on scenedaily.com and can't find it either. :( If anyone finds it please post a link because I'd love to read it.