Jay Leno

pitpass

Feb 26, 2009
Anyone else tired of hearing Howard bitch and moan about how much he hates Jay Leno? He's still bitter over the fact Jay hired Stuttering John. Its been years Howard, move on.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Love it when he goes off on people and the list of people is getting shorter and shorter...

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
come on pal, the clock's about to strike midnight on this stuff

oj said it best: :deadhorse:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I remember when he used to hate Rosie, now he loves her. Who's next, Imus?

Hey, I thought it was pretty cool to have her in for an interview after they had feuded like they did.
To get stuck in your ways and never change a single opinion for the entirety of their career would be retarded. Not only that it takes a narrow minded and stupid individual to get stuck in one opinion and one opinion only.
If I wanted that I'd listen to Rush or Hannity or whoever their liberal counterparts may be.
There are I people I went to college that I wouldn't talk to and I hated them, I'm sure they hated me too. I see some of them now and we get along. I guess that makes me a sell out. Or a grown up. I'm not sure which. :right:
Only bigots and the unintelligent hold to one opinion without considering anything else.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I'm sort of sick of the Leno stuff. It's getting sad and its starting to sound a whole lot like jealousy. I'm pretty sure Howard will bring him up tomorrow. I have Leno on now (well, just listening) and he introduced that asshole Jim Norton as being on Opie and Anthony, the most popular satellite radio show.....that isn't even close to true! It was very deliberate so obviously Leno is getting fed up. NOW it might get interesting.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm sort of sick of the Leno stuff. It's getting sad and its starting to sound a whole lot like jealousy. I'm pretty sure Howard will bring him up tomorrow. I have Leno on now (well, just listening) and he introduced that asshole Jim Norton as being on Opie and Anthony, the most popular satellite radio show.....that isn't even close to true! It was very deliberate so obviously Leno is getting fed up. NOW it might get interesting.

Howard's head will explode tomorrow. :smug:

pitpass

Feb 26, 2009
Howard is just jealous, Leno is moving to the 10:00 pm time slot and already has more viewers than Howard has listeners and he probably makes more money.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Howard is just jealous, Leno is moving to the 10:00 pm time slot and already has more viewers than Howard has listeners and he probably makes more money.

Doubtful. He does have a VERY unhealthy hate for Jay but I doubt any of it stems from jealousy.
Weren't you complaining yesterday about Howard making peace with Rosie?? Do you like when he's angry with people or not? I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just confused. You're all over the place.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
It's jealousy. Howard has said in the past that he would like to host a TV Show. It KILLS him that Jay is succeeding at something that he wants REALLY bad.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Why not go after Dave, Jimmy or Jimmy then?
I think its more than that. I'm sure Howard could get a TV show if he wanted one.

pitpass

Feb 26, 2009
He can't or someone would've offered him one by now. By the way, where is the cartoon Howard claims he's been working on forever about his high school years?

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Why not go after Dave, Jimmy or Jimmy then?
I think its more than that. I'm sure Howard could get a TV show if he wanted one.

Because Jay "stole" Stuttering John, remember? Which is BS but it's all Howard needs to target Jay IMO.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
It's jealousy. Howard has said in the past that he would like to host a TV Show. It KILLS him that Jay is succeeding at something that he wants REALLY bad.

true. but what he really wants is a game show. How come he doesn't hate Howie mandel (the easiest show to host). He says he is jelous, but he HATEs jay. Its all stems from stuttering john