Jay Leno bashing is boring, and repetitive, Don Imus bashing...

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
OR:

Merger rants . . .
Leslie Moonves rants . . .
Terrestrial Radio rants . . .
FCC rants . . .
Clear Channel rants . . .
Iraq/Saddam Hussein rants . . .
911 rants . . .
Saturday Night Live rants . . .
Jackie rants . . .

I would go on, but I've only been listening since 1998. ;) :D

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I love the Jay Leno bashing.

Howard really doesn't seem to have too many really good fueds anymore and I love the Jay Leno one. I say keep it up.

and Imus bashing will NEVER get old.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I thought Howard's response recently was pretty honest. "Look, she's giving my wife work. I can't bash her." Would you like him to bite the hand that gives his wife work? It won't happen. C'est la vie.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I thought Howard's response recently was pretty honest. "Look, she's giving my wife work. I can't bash her."

honest opinion or not, he bashed the show now he doesn't, due to his wife. If you feel its stupid/lame/retarded, money shouldn't make any difference. Unless you're a cheap jew bastard ;)

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
honest opinion or not, he bashed the show now he doesn't, due to his wife. If you feel its stupid/lame/retarded, money shouldn't make any difference. Unless you're a cheap jew bastard ;)

Ahhhh, the old "cheap jew bastard" crack. I love the smell of virulent anti-semitism in the morning. Are you going to be posting Nazi symbols next? I'm sure there are more than a few to choose from over at wackbag.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD

How's it like in lala land? ;) Fact is, in the real world, people sell out. It's the definition of being an adult. EVERYONE who has any kind of element of success has done it and will continue to do it. :nana:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
OR:

Merger rants . . .
Leslie Moonves rants . . .
Terrestrial Radio rants . . .
FCC rants . . .
Clear Channel rants . . .
Iraq/Saddam Hussein rants . . .
911 rants . . .
Saturday Night Live rants . . .
Jackie rants . . .

I would go on, but I've only been listening since 1998. ;) :D

Not all of those are bad. Terrestrial rants are good.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
How's it like in lala land? ;) Fact is, in the real world, people sell out. It's the definition of being an adult. EVERYONE who has any kind of element of success has done it and will continue to do it. :nana:
Funny thing is he still bashes a few people whom he is exactly like now but won't admit it

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008

Sometimes, even the ones who have no element of success sell out (see below).

Funny thing is he still bashes a few people whom he is exactly like now but won't admit it

Hypocrisy from the Howard Stern Show? I am shocked!! Say it isn't so!!! Next thing you know he'll claim to never want back on terrestrial, then he'll sell out to FM and drive 25 formerly successsful stations right into the ground.

BBBoy don't you hate hypocrisy in radio hosts? :pointlaugh:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I thought Howard's response recently was pretty honest. "Look, she's giving my wife work. I can't bash her." Would you like him to bite the hand that gives his wife work? It won't happen. C'est la vie.

As someone said, if Leno had a brain, he would give Beth a sweet job! Too birds with one stone since she would be in LA (and screwing LA guys....as opposed to Cameron Matheson and whatever other male models that she is friendly with!).

The original point of the thread is that Howard is great making fun of Imus and I can't agree more. It's spot on! Imus is Howard's muse. Leno is just a piece of crap that actually one upped Howard. Let's face it...the real confrontation and office fights that John brought out beat the increasingly bad bits that Sal and Richard give us.