Jason Kaplan - Airtime Hog

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
How in the world does Jason get so much airtime?!?!?!?! This is a guy who EVERY co-worker participating in Wolfie's survey listed as Least-Liked, etc. He's got among the worst voices I've ever heard on radio and says virtually nothing of interest. Yet, he's on EVERY show at length, almost daily, and when I say every show, I am including Geek Time, too.

I'll be honest, I can't stand Jason, but even so, it's so weird Howard gives this guy the world despite all the criticism. Ugh.... :scratch:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I haven't heard him today, but yesterday on TWUS he sound liked a dick. So unapreciative of his wife's presents. What an ass. And I agree, his voice is terrible.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I can't stand him either. He's nothing but a little gossipy bitch. He needs his ass kicked a coupld of times and then he might quit running his mouth. I do have to admit that I laughed when he jumped in from of Lisa G for that picture. She is just as annoying.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
he's a snitch and a backstabber. and his voice is annoying for radio, but the way he self deprecates himself is kinda funny. he doesn't bother me when on TWUS or geek time really. or when he's on air. he kinda a loser's loser as well.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Well, today was a BANNER day for Jason Kaplan content. He sells everyone out and seems to just be an a-hole to Lisa G. Granted, she's a little nutty, but he's downright harassing her. There was a moment when Howard seemed surprised *again* that people don't like Jason. Baffling. GET HIM OFF THE AIR!!!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
one thing I always wondered is how does jason's wife look? I really want to see how she looks. anyone know if she's a wildabeast?

I kinda wanna know how will's wife looks, but I'm sure she's probably pretty. I wanna know what kinda broad jason got tho.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
It may be me, beanimac, but I think you want to know what Jason's wife looks like.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Google is a wondrous thing.

d5kgbteebx0bgktb.jpg

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
He's not exactly a good replacement for Artie, but I think Howard is hungry for anything that so far, he has entertained to very long and entertaining Jason Kaplan segments this week. Terrible.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I'll take long Jason segments over anything with Medicated Pete.

I have not seen anyone who likes this guy's segments but yet Howard spends time on him like he's the golden goose.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
She must have extremely low self-esteem or something, because even Jason said on the WUS once that he doesn't know how he got her, considering he's 300 lbs., ugly, is covered in body hair, has mental problems requiring medication, heavily into pot, and doesn't have a great personality, and smells awful. OK fine, I made up the part about smelling awful, though he probably does.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
OH MY LORD - just heard the H100 News report about Ronnie's new show - featuring (among others) Jason Kaplan!!! What kind of dirt does this a-hole have on people to be on EVERY SHOW!!! Aaaaaaagh!!!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
She must have extremely low self-esteem or something, because even Jason said on the WUS once that he doesn't know how he got her, considering he's 300 lbs., ugly, is covered in body hair, has mental problems requiring medication, heavily into pot, and doesn't have a great personality, and smells awful. OK fine, I made up the part about smelling awful, though he probably does.

don't forget that he's balding as well!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
OH MY LORD - just heard the H100 News report about Ronnie's new show - featuring (among others) Jason Kaplan!!! What kind of dirt does this a-hole have on people to be on EVERY SHOW!!! Aaaaaaagh!!!

maybe he' s following in the steps of shuli. but here are the shows I have heard jason on:

howard stern show
the WUS
geek time
fast food show with john hein
SFRT

wow, thats quite a bit!