Jason Ellis...

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Just getting word that this just means he is wrapping up shows from NYC and will be back Live from LA tomorrow. However, he mentioned on FB that he has a very important business meetings about his show. Also noticed on Faction's FB that a lot of Faction fans do not like so much Talk on a music channel, so who knows what might happen- sorry for the confusion.

puddychains

Jan 19, 2012
I don't listen to Ellis a lot but he is good for Sirius. He draws a young crowd. If they were smart Sirius would give him a channel and let him scream about it. He is a promo machine.

squigy0

Oct 14, 2008
Baltimore, MD
squigy0.ch00ns.com
Jason Ellis‏@EllisMate
Looks like studio may not be my studio any more. Sorry EllisFam thanks for ever listening in the first place. Hope it works out #disbelief

Jason Ellis‏@EllisMate
I think it's sorted out. Really stupid stuff went down today & I almost walked away from whole thing. So stupid! Scared the shit out of me

Jason Ellis‏@EllisMate
I'm on radio tomorrow. I'll tell you everything. @possiblytully @RadioTFB & even Will all agree with me on today so get ready for some

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
There was word that promises that were made were not being kept like him having is studio to himself, raises, etc.

Best show on Sirius. The doing stuff with Raw Dog is too funny.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Tune in tomorrow and find out......
Same red dragon channel.
Same red dragon time.
SXM 41

The Jason Ellis Show

Monday - Friday 3 pm ET
Jason Ellis is a professional X Games Megaramp skateboarder, native-born Australian, boxer, MMA fighter, moto rider, film and TV actor, and the MC of close friend Tony Hawk's Boom Boom Huck Jam Tour. His no-holds-barred show covers love, religion, sex, parenthood, self-help, sharks, television, current events and the coming monkey revolution.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Today, I listened to Andrew Dice Clay interviewed via Jason Ellis On Demand interview. OMG, it was very good at the beginning with Dice talking about the late 80's / mid 90's. Then, the radio gold began! Dice had his son's band come in and play a demo. Jason criticized the demo in what I thought was a classy way and Dice just blew up, yelled at Jason and then Dice and the band walked out. If you have time, give it a listen. It is about an hour.

Reactions: microbob

microbob

Oct 14, 2008
Great interview, although I think Dice should have continued the interview instead of walking out. His kid can defend himself. The Lenny Dykstra interview was similar. Listen to that one if you haven't heard it already. Dykstra got offended when Ellis accused him of being on something during their interview. Another good one.

Reactions: goreds2

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Great interview, although I think Dice should have continued the interview instead of walking out. His kid can defend himself. The Lenny Dykstra interview was similar. Listen to that one if you haven't heard it already. Dykstra got offended when Ellis accused him of being on something during their interview. Another good one.
Do you know where I can find that Ellis interview? I did not see it on YouTube or On Demand via the SXM APP. On the APP, I did listen to the Stern and Corvino & Rich interview of Lenny Dykstra which were good.